Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’

Well let’s say they paid the troops $1 million dollars. Are you counting that as an expense with no return?

common sense says our presence adds to our security. Look at the situation now. We leave, the Taliban takes over. Terrorist groups have a country to thrive in… do you think we are safer now?
Safer? No, but either do I think it makes us less safe either. Our presence in Afghanistan did not make us any safer here.

Safer? No, but either do I think it makes us less safe either. Our presence in Afghanistan did not make us any safer here.
Is that right?? I disagree. Let’s see how isis K, Al Qaida and the Taliban develop over the next few years and talk then

They “developed” while we were there. They never stopped. Now they’re going to fight each other. Let them.
They developed like like prisoners develop while in prison with guards present... remove the guards and let the prisoners take over the prison and you don't think that is going to cause trouble? You don't think it is going to cause the community as a whole to be less safe?! Give me a break.

1630729985149.png

They developed like like prisoners develop while in prison with guards present... remove the guards and let the prisoners take over the prison and you don't think that is going to cause trouble? You don't think it is going to cause the community as a whole to be less safe?! Give me a break.

Most of Afghanistan was free... like 30 million people or something. They were not in Prison. the Taliban is hated by most of them because they reject the true Pashtun culture. Hell, they shoot people in the head for singing or playing music.

Give no credit to the Taliban. They only have control because they are the most ruthless of those who follow a ruthless ideology. They do not represent the people of Afghanistan.

Most of Afghanistan was free... like 30 million people or something. They were not in Prison. the Taliban is hated by most of them because they reject the true Pashtun culture. Hell, they shoot people in the head for singing or playing music.

Give no credit to the Taliban. They only have control because they are the most ruthless of those who follow a ruthless ideology. They do not represent the people of Afghanistan.
I don’t give the Taliban any positive credit. They are toxic

Exactly.....the American people have been misled and Trump almost unbelievably falls into that group at least on this issue.

I have always been a Trump supporter and he is a truly Great Man but even great men make mistakes occasionally.

Trump has made very few.

Wanting to withdraw from Afghanistan and several of his nominees being an example

Though I do not want him to run again I still support him. Primarily because he tells the truth.

Unfortunately, I think he has been too honest.

Lots of people do not want the truth so they support Biden....the greatest liar in the history of American politics.

Anyhow I support Desantis or the great Senator from Arkansas.....Cotton.

They are young and right on all the important issues.

America needs some young blood because the Presidency if done right requires tremendous energy and stamina.

Trump. amazingly still seems very energetic in spite of his age.

But I think we need a new guy.

The media driven irrational hatred of Trump is too organized and a new face would not have all that to contend with.

Actually at this point I do not believe Trump will run again....I think he will be content to be the power behind the throne.

I think his family does not want him to run again and that will be the persuasive factor for Trump.

This is how Biden rolls. He pivots from real time disasters that he has caused to new disasters that have yet to happen. His infrastructure bill and voting bill will be as bad as his Mexican border or Afghanistan withdraw. Joe must go

Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’​

23 Aug 2021 ~~ By Wendell Husebo
President Joe Biden is redirecting his focus on Monday from Afghanistan to House Democrats who are threatening to block House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) budget resolution for the “infrastructure” spending spree.
“We expect to see the president personally get involved today by calling Democratic lawmakers, according to sources,” Punchbowl News reported about the nearly $5 trillion infrastructure battle, which the administration is desperate to pass in the wake of high crime, inflation, border crossings, and now the failed Afghan evacuation.
In another distraction, Biden will also on Monday meet with the WNBA champions.
~Snip~
“President Biden announced that on 31 August they would withdraw all their military forces. So, if they extend it that means they are extending occupation while there is no need for that,” Taliban spokesperson Suhail Shaheen said. “If the U.S. or U.K. were to seek additional time to continue evacuations — the answer is no. Or there would be consequences. It will create mistrust between us. If they are intent on continuing the occupation it will provoke a reaction.”
The Taliban’s pressure ratcheting on Biden comes as up to 65,000 Afghan people with families are waiting to be extracted before the deadline in a few days. A reported 7,500 American citizens are also stranded, trapped behind enemy lines, as the U.S. embassy in Kabul alerted people over the weekend to not rendezvous at the airport.
Over the weekend outside the airport, the Pentagon confirmed the Taliban are beating and harassing Americans, stealing U.S. passports, and threatening to shoot others.

Comment:
Hmm...., what we see now is Joey Xi Bai Dung going from one catastrophe to TRY and cover up another one. Both disasters are killing our nation....
Joey Xi Bai Dung has surpassed 45 previous presidents in his acts of incompetence and effectiveness. Anyone looking from afar can see that his actions one after another have been designed to destroy this nation.... 'Building Back America' has turned out to be the lie of the century...
I ALWAYS THOUGHT A BUDGET IS TO SHOW WAYS OF SPENDING LESS MONEY, RIGHT?

New Topics

Forum List

Back