Biden Tries to Change the Subject from Afghanistan to ‘Infrastructure’

No you didn't, I really don't care if you believe me or not. You will still deny it if you read it yourself.
Well at least in that case you would be backing up your claims. As it stands now you are just spewing hot air and not able to back any of it up with substance

Well at least in that case you would be backing up your claims. As it stands now you are just spewing hot air and not able to back any of it up with substance
Believe me if knew how to get the article and put it on here I would. But like I said I could careless. People that support Biden are the most ignorant people in the country.

Believe me if knew how to get the article and put it on here I would. But like I said I could careless. People that support Biden are the most ignorant people in the country.
Haha. Says that guy that can’t post a simple link!!!! Haha that’s great.

We could have had a presence there for support and not run it like our own territory. The land has plenty of riches, I see no reason why the Afghan government couldn't cover much of the costs through basic trade and commerce.
Yeah? So why haven't they in 20 fucking years? Costs of the Afghanistan war, in lives and dollars

THE HUMAN COST:

American service members killed in Afghanistan through April: 2,448.

U.S. contractors: 3,846.

Afghan national military and police: 66,000.

Other allied service members, including from other NATO member states: 1,144.

Afghan civilians: 47,245.

Taliban and other opposition fighters: 51,191.

Aid workers: 444.

Journalists: 72.

PAYING FOR A WAR ON CREDIT, NOT IN CASH:

Amount President Harry Truman temporarily raised top tax rates to pay for Korean War: 92%.

Amount President Lyndon Johnson temporarily raised top tax rates to pay for Vietnam War: 77%.

Amount President George W. Bush cut tax rates for the wealthiest, rather than raise them, at outset of Afghanistan and Iraq wars: At least 8%.

Estimated amount of direct Afghanistan and Iraq war costs that the United States has debt-financed as of 2020: $2 trillion.

Estimated interest costs by 2050: Up to $6.5 trillion.

THE WARS END. THE COSTS DON’T:

Amount Bilmes estimates the United States has committed to pay in health care, disability, burial and other costs for roughly 4 million Afghanistan and Iraq veterans: more than $2 trillion.

Period those costs will peak: after 2048.

You think they run from Bullies? Who did the killing in Feb 2020? What happened after that? They struck a withdrawal deal with Trump/Pompeo and got 5000 fighters back. Is that what you call running?
Who stops them to attack us troops after that? They know who is the boss.

Yeah? So why haven't they in 20 fucking years? Costs of the Afghanistan war, in lives and dollars

THE HUMAN COST:

American service members killed in Afghanistan through April: 2,448.

U.S. contractors: 3,846.

Afghan national military and police: 66,000.

Other allied service members, including from other NATO member states: 1,144.

Afghan civilians: 47,245.

Taliban and other opposition fighters: 51,191.

Aid workers: 444.

Journalists: 72.

PAYING FOR A WAR ON CREDIT, NOT IN CASH:

Amount President Harry Truman temporarily raised top tax rates to pay for Korean War: 92%.

Amount President Lyndon Johnson temporarily raised top tax rates to pay for Vietnam War: 77%.

Amount President George W. Bush cut tax rates for the wealthiest, rather than raise them, at outset of Afghanistan and Iraq wars: At least 8%.

Estimated amount of direct Afghanistan and Iraq war costs that the United States has debt-financed as of 2020: $2 trillion.

Estimated interest costs by 2050: Up to $6.5 trillion.

THE WARS END. THE COSTS DON’T:

Amount Bilmes estimates the United States has committed to pay in health care, disability, burial and other costs for roughly 4 million Afghanistan and Iraq veterans: more than $2 trillion.

Period those costs will peak: after 2048.
Poor management. I think your totals are only showing one side of the balance sheet BTW

Sure… according to you. Let’s test that. Did you know that Trump was actually born a female but his dad raised him as a male?
FB_IMG_1629552675199.jpg

God created leftists... Ponder that one for a spell!
Technically the Devil has influence on the earth. Everything we do must have some controls with it. It does not stop. So we end up making accusations as more and more is demanded and a society suffers from moribound programs that stagnate and eventually destroys it. So how on God's green earth that with social justice achieved we have Gay Flags under American Flags all over the world in our embassies and other government places. The whole Western World infected with that. The Gay movement is one thing. This is something different and stupid.

Forum List

Back