Biden, top Democrats swing behind bipartisan virus aid bill

The posters concern is not to be taken seriously.

So for clarification do you think illegals should get money?

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

Those who have decided they will not cross the desires of employers.

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

Only the imbecilic Dems would even suggest such a thing. Imbeciles.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.

You are the one protecting the illegals.

Everyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted. Doesn't negate the fact that you think illegals should get tax payer money. Moron

You make a very good point on arresting employers for hiring illegals. We did that here, the company folded. Made the rest think twice.

No, they stay whether or not they get a check. They can not stay without the job.

Are you seriously so dishonest that you won't admit that the checks will help and encourage them too?

It makes no difference and you are only using that to deflect from the real issue and I clearly stated why I want it to happen, encourage or not.

No, they stay either way. How many times do I need to repeat this? Give me an exact number.

I didn't say they would leave without the check. That's just the argument you put in place of mine so you don't have to approach the debate honestly. I said the check helps them. Do you seriously deny that?

you are only using that to deflect from the real issue

I addressed the employment of illegals several times already. You seem to be pretending that I didn't.

You stated what so many state but yet they do nothing to actually see that it happens. By supporting the checks I believe it will make a difference in many.

You stated what so many state but yet they do nothing to actually see that it happens.

How should I go about making sure employers get prosecuted? You seem to think it's my responsibility to do so. Tell me how.

No, they stay either way. How many times do I need to repeat this? Give me an exact number.

I didn't say they would leave without the check. That's just the argument you put in place of mine so you don't have to approach the debate honestly. I said the check helps them. Do you seriously deny that?

Last time. It makes very little difference. Last time. It's irrelevant to me whether it does or not. I want the issue addressed not these distractions to the issue.

Politician A: I do not support giving checks to illegals.

Citizen: But what are you going to do about those employing them?

Politician A: I do not support giving checks to illegals.

You stated what so many state but yet they do nothing to actually see that it happens.

How should I go about making sure employers get prosecuted? You seem to think it's my responsibility to do so. Tell me how.

Quit voting for anyone that does not do that. Quit doing what you are doing and trying to deflect from the actual problem.

you are only using that to deflect from the real issue

I addressed the employment of illegals several times already. You seem to be pretending that I didn't.

You stated what so many state but yet they do nothing to actually see that it happens. By supporting the checks I believe it will make a difference in many.
We have had Mexicans in this country working the fields since before I was born. I can remember being with my Grandfather as a little girl talking with the workers who picked sugar beets for the biggest factory in the small town. They followed the harvests then went home for the rest of the year. They are not bogeymen. They still do the same work today. But we do need a system that works.

The posters concern is not to be taken seriously.

So for clarification do you think illegals should get money?

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

Those who have decided they will not cross the desires of employers.

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

Only the imbecilic Dems would even suggest such a thing. Imbeciles.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.

You are the one protecting the illegals.

Everyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted. Doesn't negate the fact that you think illegals should get tax payer money. Moron

Then you agree that Rump should be arrested.

Forum List

Back