Biden, top Democrats swing behind bipartisan virus aid bill

The posters concern is not to be taken seriously.

So for clarification do you think illegals should get money?

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

Those who have decided they will not cross the desires of employers.

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

Only the imbecilic Dems would even suggest such a thing. Imbeciles.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.

You are the one protecting the illegals.

Everyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted. Doesn't negate the fact that you think illegals should get tax payer money. Moron

But NO employer is being prosecuted. There are thousands and thousands knowing employing illegals and people like you cover for them. I want illegals to get checks because then maybe you will actually demand the right thing be done. Going after those employing illegals.

How many got prosecuted when Barry or Bush were POTUS?? If I had my way they would all land in jail. You just continue to beat the dead horse.

What does Obama or Bush have to do with what Trump didn't do? Because they failed it's excusable Trump failed? Trump failed because people like you would not hold him accountable. Now you can pay for that.

LOL Just that none of them have done it. Trump was invested in getting the wall up so no more could come in. If no more came in then those hiring them would have no one to hire. Get the wall up and kick those that are here out.

Everyone who hires illegals should be prosecuted.

I've clearly stated my views. You wish to avoid that.

You seem to want your views recognized while being unwilling to assess the things I am saying honestly. I agreed that employers should be prosecuted. You said I'm wrong when I said checks from the government make it easier for them and encourage them though. How is that wrong?

People always argue "I agree employers should be prosecuted" all the while they refuse to hold accountable those who can do that but do not so your statement is completely dismissible and worthless to me.

I said the checks is not why they stay here. I clearly said they stay either way.

Their job encourages them to stay. The fact they have held it for years encourages them to stay.

Do checks from the government help them and encourage them too? You do understand that this is not a binary black and white issue, yes?

I care less. I want them to get the checks because then maybe people will get mad enough to see that the problem actually gets addressed. The checks are not the problem.

People always argue "I agree employers should be prosecuted" all the while they refuse to hold accountable those who can do that but do not so your statement is completely dismissible and worthless to me.

I said the checks is not why they stay here. I clearly said they stay either way.

I don't have the power to snap my fingers and have people prosecuted. What exactly do you expect from me? Will you answer my question with some integrity now? Does money from the Fed encourage them and make it easier for them in addition to their employment?

The posters concern is not to be taken seriously.

So for clarification do you think illegals should get money?

They aren't.
n

Nor should they. Leave it to Pelousy and the Dems to even suggest it. What a pack of imbeciles.

Are they imbeciles or are those who ignore the reason they would get a check the imbeciles?

In a theoretical situation, those who are working would be the ones who get a check. If they get a check we know where they are. If we know where they are and do nothing whose fault is that?

Those who have decided they will not cross the desires of employers.

There is no reason for an illegal to get a check from the tax payers of America. You don't seem to know the meaning of the word illegal. They shouldn't be here and in fact should be booted out of America.

Only the imbecilic Dems would even suggest such a thing. Imbeciles.

I'm not the one who doesn't understand the meaning. Those who refuse to enforce our laws are the one who do not understand the meaning.

You just don't care. ICE enforces our laws daily. They understand the meaning very clearly. You seem to think illegal aliens should get a check from the tax payers of America. Man you are a lefty loon plus.

Not a single employer was arrested under Trump's actions. Not a single one.

You are the one protecting the illegals.

Everyone hiring illegals should be prosecuted. Doesn't negate the fact that you think illegals should get tax payer money. Moron

But NO employer is being prosecuted. There are thousands and thousands knowing employing illegals and people like you cover for them. I want illegals to get checks because then maybe you will actually demand the right thing be done. Going after those employing illegals.

How many got prosecuted when Barry or Bush were POTUS?? If I had my way they would all land in jail. You just continue to beat the dead horse.

What does Obama or Bush have to do with what Trump didn't do? Because they failed it's excusable Trump failed? Trump failed because people like you would not hold him accountable. Now you can pay for that.

LOL Just that none of them have done it. Trump was invested in getting the wall up so no more could come in. If no more came in then those hiring them would have no one to hire. Get the wall up and kick those that are here out.

Everyone who hires illegals should be prosecuted.

Trump has done squat other than call people names. You got a handful of new miles under Trump. That's it and Hillary would have done the same but yet here you are still defending his failures.

The wall would take decades to finish. Employers could be addressed today.

I care less. I want them to get the checks because then maybe people will get mad enough to see that the problem actually gets addressed. The checks are not the problem.

So you want them to get checks just so people will get more angry? And you think more anger will help people see reason?

This is of today. It appears that the Senate Majority and the House is nearing an agreement. Well, with the exception of Moscow Mitch (what else is new). This agreement is for an interim bill to get help to America fast and the other things to be dealt with AFTER the seating of the new President. It's for about 980B. It's also very close to what the House and Mnuchin was working on just before the election before we ceased to have an Administration.

Even with a couple of the Republican Senators still lying out their asses over the Heroes act, it appears that this may get passed. The stumbling block? You guess it, Moscow Mitch is not willing to allow it to come to the floor for a vote or send it to committees. It's being done behind closed doors anyway. Both sides (except for Moscow Mitch) wants it done before Dec. 25th because most of the relief for normal people runs out on Dec 26th.

Biden, top Democrats swing behind bipartisan virus aid bill

Pbs convered this just a few minutes ago. It appears that the Dems are backing it hard as are many republicans. The details aren't out yet for us to see. But it appears by the end of next week it should be finalized. Again, we still have the problem of it's about 400mil more than Moscow Mitch (personally) demands. But he's about the only one that demands that figure. Unfortunately, he's also the only one that has the power to block it and intends to do just that.
McConnell slightly changed his mind yesterday by saying they need to pass a smaller bill now, then a bigger one in the new Congress. He is being outflanked by his own members in this by- partisan bill.

I don't have the power to snap my fingers and have people prosecuted. What exactly do you expect from me? Will you answer my question with some integrity now? Does money from the Fed encourage them and make it easier for them in addition to their employment?

I expect people to quit defending those who refuse to enforce our laws. No, the check does not encourage them to stay. They need no further encouragement. Is a check going to encourage you to stay?

So you want them to get checks just so people will get more angry? And you think more anger will help people see reason?

Nothing else has worked. Yes, I believe when anger gets too much change then happens. Look at the protests.

LOL, Biden isn’t an elected official. He has nothing to do with it.
You are right. Biden has nothing to do with it. The weight is on Mitch and the outgoing President who is threatening to veto the Military bill, too. Republicans have vowed to over ride his veto.

I expect people to quit defending those who refuse to enforce our laws.

Would it surprise you to discover that I am not a Republican? A quick glance at my post history will verify that.

No, the check does not encourage them to stay. They need no further encouragement. Is a check going to encourage you to stay?

I didn't say they need further encourage, but money from the government absolutely does give them further encouragement anyway. It also gives them more economic stability which makes it easier for them to remain here.

Nothing else has worked. Yes, I believe when anger gets too much change then happens. Look at the protests.

I think more anger will just lead to more belligerence and hostility, something we definitely don't need right now.

I expect people to quit defending those who refuse to enforce our laws.

Would it surprise you to discover that I am not a Republican? A quick glance at my post history will verify that.

I dont care what you are, You are making excuses.

I didn't say they need further encourage, but money from the government absolutely does give them further encouragement anyway. It also gives them more economic stability which makes it easier for them to remain here.

You keep on commenting on the check as opposed to their jobs.

I think more anger will just lead to more belligerence and hostility, something we definitely don't need right now.

Great. I'm good with that then also. I understand you don't want people to get upset over the actual problem. That was obvious from the beginning.

I commented on their jobs above. Both play a factor because this is not a binary black and white issue. You are the one that will only address one and not the other.

Great. I'm good with that then also. I understand you don't want people to get upset over the actual problem. That was obvious from the beginning.

You want more belligerence and hostility in politics?

I commented on their jobs above. Both play a factor because this is not a binary black and white issue. You are the one that will only address one and not the other.

No, they stay whether or not they get a check. They can not stay without the job.

Forum List

Back