Biden too tired to be President today...calls lid on being seen in public today...will nap and watch his stories...

Joe has the charisma and leadership skills of a flower pot.
You Americans better make sure all votes are in person, and all votes are hand counted and observed next time.
Or I'll have to go over there and slap you about the place.
Fat Dumb American Trump supporters could care less what you think foreigner. Oh wait, are you Scandinavian?
Trump supporters are hot in general, I notice.
Better dressed, well mannered, more friendly, harder workers.
Democrat ladies tend to be either obese or in manly dungarees...or both. And they all have those crazy, dead eyes you get when you kill your own baby.
Really? Lotsa fat trailer trash Deplorable women with their peroxide hair around.

Joe "The Job Killer" biden is too tired to be President today...he will take the day off, nap and watch his stories while he eats his pudding.....

Meanwhile, when Trump was President.....he was working every day, sleeping 4 hours a day........

But...he tweeted mean and didn't want China to run the country and the world...

Trump only "worked" four days a week. Nearly 1/4 of his time in office was spent on the golf course. Mornings were spent watching TV and rage tweeting. Sleep deprived and fuelled by McDonalds is no way to make sound decisions or to be very productive.

Joe is remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. He attended Mass this morning, and stopped off for a bagel along the way, patronizing a small merchant and giving him a photo op, and a boost to the local economy. Trump never did anything that didn't include a Trump property, and a free promotion of the Trump brand.

You wanna keep doing this? Every day, we can demonstrate just how hard Joe is working and how things are getting better for Americans as Joe's team is busy getting all of their oars into the water to row together.

You live in the projects don't you?

In Canada they're called 'The Igloos.'

Government owned Igloos. :D

Joe "The Job Killer" biden is too tired to be President today...he will take the day off, nap and watch his stories while he eats his pudding.....

Meanwhile, when Trump was President.....he was working every day, sleeping 4 hours a day........

Trump only "worked" four days a week. Nearly 1/4 of his time in office was spent on the golf course. Mornings were spent watching TV and rage tweeting. Sleep deprived and fuelled by McDonalds is no way to make sound decisions or to be very productive.

Joe is remembering the Sabbath Day to keep it holy. He attended Mass this morning, and stopped off for a bagel along the way, patronizing a small merchant and giving him a photo op, and a boost to the local economy. Trump never did anything that didn't include a Trump property, and a free promotion of the Trump brand.

You wanna keep doing this? Every day, we can demonstrate just how hard Joe is working and how things are getting better for Americans as Joe's team is busy getting all of their oars into the water to row together.

The mean trails of the inner icy.

The mean trails of the inner icy.

Most project ho's do support Biden. :auiqs.jpg: And feminine men.

Thank goodness Biden won.

The relief continues to wash over me.

Yeah....tell that to Canada, New Mexico, union workers, women and the native Americans....they would disagree with you.....

The videos of his allegedly signing EO's are scary. One of them, if you listen to the audio (granted the audio isn't great), seems to be Biden saying 'I don't know what I'm signing' as he signs it.

And when President Trump signed many of his EO's he would then turn the pages to the camera for all to see. Here we can't even see anything, just Biden allegedly signing something.

I'd bet he hasn't a clue about what he signed. Others wrote the EO's and jack ass just signed them. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America.

Trump is gone and Biden is now under the microscope of public opinion. I'm sure he won't enjoy it.

I'm going to sit here and watch the lefty loons defend that jack ass. They will have a lot to defend. I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Does it tingle? :laugh:
No, it's a nice feeling of calm, confidence and hope.

As opposed to the previous four years of disgust and embarrassment.

Roflmao, dude you voted for a soon to be Depends shitting vegatable.

It's inevitable
RaGfbwy.jpg
Tears of laughter the last 3 days watching that potato-head you voted for.
Sure, okay.

Yeah....tell that to Canada, New Mexico, union workers, women and the native Americans....they would disagree with you.....

Some Native Americans have lost their love for Biden fast.

The videos of his allegedly signing EO's are scary. One of them, if you listen to the audio (granted the audio isn't great), seems to be Biden saying 'I don't know what I'm signing' as he signs it.

And when President Trump signed many of his EO's he would then turn the pages to the camera for all to see. Here we can't even see anything, just Biden allegedly signing something.

I'd bet he hasn't a clue about what he signed. Others wrote the EO's and jack ass just signed them. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America.

Trump is gone and Biden is now under the microscope of public opinion. I'm sure he won't enjoy it.

I'm going to sit here and watch the lefty loons defend that jack ass. They will have a lot to defend. I'll enjoy every minute of it.

They sure won't be hating Biden on the MSM, that is for sure. Everyone and their grandma's know by now how one sided the MSM is. Another thing Trump helped the people to see.

They sure won't be hating Biden on the MSM, that is for sure. Everyone and their grandma's know by now how one sided the MSM is. Another thing Trump helped the people to see.

Yup. Biden is their boy just as Obama was. People aren't dumb though and when they see what Jack ass does I'd bet any that voted for him will regret it.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. And that was day one.

You Americans better make sure all votes are in person, and all votes are hand counted and observed next time.
Fat Dumb American Trump supporters could care less what you think foreigner. Oh wait, are you Scandinavian?
Democrat ladies tend to be either obese or in manly dungarees...or both. And they all have those crazy, dead eyes you get when you kill your own baby.
Really? Lotsa fat trailer trash Deplorable women with their peroxide hair around.

It guess this depends on where you live. I can assure you that in blue states, the smart, wealthy, hot people are overwhelmingly Republican and it isn’t even close. In red states, you certainly get a mix in the big cities...a lot more confused, indoctrinated wealthier folks there.

Yup. Biden is their boy just as Obama was. People aren't dumb though and when they see what Jack ass does I'd bet any that voted for him will regret it.

On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. And that was day one.

Yes, and wait till they see their paychecks have less money because of the excessive amount of taxes. I won't be surprised if he adds the "penalty" back to the rotten Obama Care if you don't have insurance.

It guess this depends on where you live. I can assure you that in blue states, the smart, wealthy, hot people are overwhelmingly Republican and it isn’t even close. In red states, you certainly get a mix in the big cities...a lot more confused, indoctrinated wealthier folks there.
There are 81m Biden voters and 74M Trump loons. You can find hot and not all throughout. Statistically there a 7M more Biden voters on average 4 years younger. You do the math and you’ll find 15% more hot voters are in Biden’s camp.

There are 81m Biden voters and 74M Trump loons. You can find hot and not all throughout. Statistically there a 7M more Biden voters on average 4 years younger. You do the math and you’ll find 15% more hot voters are in Biden’s camp.
My lying eyes deceiving me once again.
I've seen the Trump rallies.....I've seen the anti-Trump rallies with their pussy hats.
Those pussy hat loons are just ugly inside and it permeates to the future. Same with ther angry BLMers. Sassy, black ladies with bad attitudes coupled with scrawny Antifa types. So much snarling and anger going on.
Meanwhile at the MAGA rallies you'll see all races, nationalities and sexualities all dancing to YMCA, trying to have civil debates with Dems.

He is like 90, has dementia and is probably feening for children. Give him a break.

Forum List

Back