Biden to vastly inc Immigration by massive amt

That article says half but I am sure it’s over 80 percent
If they are illegal immigrants how would they get welfare? How does a stimulus check reach them if they are undocumented migrants?
They take up billions going to the ER alone and you pay for it . You pay billions more in the ones in prison and some states give them far more

You idiots wanted to live in Latin America??
You have your wish
Many coming are criminals and many will be on welfare for life
I found many places in Mexico worth living in. Yet, people will continue to come here because people like you are not having kids....get the idea yet?
Their not having kids because of mostly the Prog White women and white women in general. Extreme feminism to the latest level. Careers over family. And balancing careers, children and marriage meant massive tax increases and kept salaries lower to add all the extra people into the workforce. And add the attitudes and the mouths to it. There are a growing amount of younger women who may be realizing this now. But it may be to late. Except for the better jobs, being a assistant manager at best for forty years is a lot to be desired.

^^^ Doesn’t know the difference between legal and illegal immigrants. ^^^
Illegals get it plenty
Not a single one.
Plenty of articles to refute your denial, I posted one.

You have your wish
The libber wet dream.
It's is a tax collectors wet dream you mean. It has nothing to do with liberal philosophy.
How is it a tax collectors dream? They pay nothing but get all the benefits. close and mine the borders

That article says half but I am sure it’s over 80 percent
If they are illegal immigrants how would they get welfare? How does a stimulus check reach them if they are undocumented migrants?
They take up billions going to the ER alone and you pay for it . You pay billions more in the ones in prison and some states give them far more
That is the price of life in an empire.

This type of xenophobia has been prevalent in this country for most of its existence. It simply shifts to different groups every generation or so.
In the past :there was no welfare hand outs
That simple
Poor Jews and Italians had to work to survive

How many people from Latin America are coming here and jumping on welfare?
Many are !!
Many are criminals, which is why our prisons are full of them

Hell, in most city police stations blacks and hispanics make up 80% of the prison population. Diversity will mean the end of this country.

I found many places in Mexico worth living in. Yet, people will continue to come here because people like you are not having kids....get the idea yet?
Thats the dumbest excuse for illegal aliens I ever heard

there are plenty of able bodied welfare bums who could and should be doing the work in America

but bleeding heart libs would rather pay them to watch daytime tv instead

You have your wish
The libber wet dream.
It's is a tax collectors wet dream you mean. It has nothing to do with liberal philosophy.
How is it a tax collectors dream? They pay nothing but get all the benefits. close and mine the borders
I see very few illegals that don't work and when they buy something it is taxed. They are known as massive consumers and your favorite brand doesn't care about their nationality or legality.

This type of xenophobia has been prevalent in this country for most of its existence. It simply shifts to different groups every generation or so.
In the past :there was no welfare hand outs
That simple
Poor Jews and Italians had to work to survive

How many people from Latin America are coming here and jumping on welfare?
Zero. They don’t qualify.

Correctomundo Syn -Undocumented immigrants in particular don't vote, they don't collect welfare, and they don't commit as many crimes as US citizens. They know that would mean immediate deportation.

Thats the dumbest excuse for illegal aliens I ever heard

there are plenty of able bodied welfare bums who could and should be doing the work in America

but bleeding heart libs would rather pay them to watch daytime tv instead
I don't know of any since everyone I know is working or did it long enough they don't have to.

Biden & Co are going to do everything they can to flood the USA with immigrants in a bad economy and with all of the Covid BS, before the mid terms. And the Dems are going to try to give 15 million plus illegals legal residency/citizenship.

Forum List

Back