Biden to require vaccines for all border crossings

The vaccine does not protect you from getting the virus
The vaccine does not stop you from spreading the virus
The vaccine does not stop you from dying from the virus
1 shot, 2 shots, 3 Shots and it is still a failure
Agree with most of the above. However if you get the Virus it will be a lot milder

Agree with most of the above. However if you get the Virus it will be a lot milder
The virus is supposed to continually get weaker as it mutates. Yet given the deaths ...........IS IT.

It transmits like the FLU. Mutates like it. That is why you have to get a DIFFERENT FLU JAB each year. And at best they GUESS which mutation to give you.

As the virus mutates..........so must the JABS. Which is why Alpha JABS aren't gonna protect you from NU virus.

WACK A MOLE.

The virus is supposed to continually get weaker as it mutates. Yet given the deaths ...........IS IT.

It transmits like the FLU. Mutates like it. That is why you have to get a DIFFERENT FLU JAB each year. And at best they GUESS which mutation to give you.

As the virus mutates..........so must the JABS. Which is why Alpha JABS aren't gonna protect you from NU virus.

WACK A MOLE.
It’s understood that everything gets stronger and more resistant as it mutates. I still believe the Vaccine does save lives

It’s understood that everything gets stronger and more resistant as it mutates. I still believe the Vaccine does save lives
I believe we are NOT ALLOWED to try treatments that have worked in other countries. I also believe these vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL. And are DANGEROUS. We have no clue long term.

Before this plannedemc Leaky vaccines were supposed TO NOT BE USED.

Why can't we use the cheap drugs here EARLY ON........the FDA will not allow it and are in bed with Pharma.

Why is the only vaccine that has a whole virus in it to properly train the T cells NOT ALLOWED HERE. You know why.

1yqeua.jpg

I believe we are NOT ALLOWED to try treatments that have worked in other countries. I also believe these vaccines are EXPERIMENTAL. And are DANGEROUS. We have no clue long term.

Why can't we use the cheap drugs here EARLY ON........the FDA will not allow it and are in bed with Pharma.

Why is the only vaccine that has a whole virus in it to properly train the T cells NOT ALLOWED HERE. You know why.

1yqeua.jpg
The democrat's either knowingly or unknowingly (depending on who he or she is), has blood on their hands.

check this out
What ever happened to "right to try" ?? Gotta be about the money, otherwise they are driving every path to big pharma.

I know how it works, because I've see the same tactic used by local governments in the past.

For example - Back in the day there use to be community produce vender's who had a truck for selling produce, and there use to be produce stand's along the road sides in many communities. Then the government decided to promote and invest in a central location that would be a one stop buy all for produce seekers and grower's to participate in. So once the local government got involved, and they became sponsors and tax collector's through fees, it started a campaign to crush all other avenue's of independent sells or consumerism outside of the central location. So it created strict rules, and strict codes to be enforced, and this for anyone outside of the central in which it had to drive everyone towards. It worked because no one could qualify after that, so their corruption was full proof. Nevermind the poor people that once had produce delivered almost to their doorstep, because central must work at all cost. Nevermind the roadside vender who was set up near to the areas for which people had access to without having to drive 20 miles just to get their freshly grown produce. Yep, they just had to go to central now regardless of, because the roadside stand's we're no longer open because of the rules and codes implemented by government.

These same tactics are or can easily be used by government today, otherwise if it wants to have it's way, so think about what you have as your government people's, because corruption might be huge within it.

What ever happened to "right to try" ?? Gotta be about the money, otherwise they are driving every path to big pharma.

I know how it works, because I've see the same tactic used by local governments in the past.

For example - Back in the day there use to be community produce vender's who had a truck for selling produce, and there use to be produce stand's along the road sides in many communities. Then the government decided to promote and invest in a central location that would be a one stop buy all for produce seekers and grower's to participate in. So once the local government got involved, and they became sponsors and tax collector's through fees, it started a campaign to crush all other avenue's of independent sells or consumerism outside of the central location. So it created strict rules, and strict codes to be enforced, and this for anyone outside of the central in which it had to drive everyone towards. It worked because no one could qualify after that, so their corruption was full proof. Nevermind the poor people that once had produce delivered almost to their doorstep, because central must work at all cost. Nevermind the roadside vender who was set up near to the areas for which people had access to without having to drive 20 miles just to get their freshly grown produce. Yep, they just had to go to central now regardless of, because the roadside stand's we're no longer open because of the rules and codes implemented by government.

These same tactics are or can easily be used by government today, otherwise if it wants to have it's way, so think about what you have as your government people's, because corruption might be huge within it.
Our gov't is corrupt as hell. Agencies are nothing more than corporate conartist. The FDA only allows products that serve their pocket book Nothing to do with saving lives.

NIH patented the spike protein used in Moderna. They sued over it to get their cut. Fa Chi gets royalties off of it. ECO Health Alliance has partners at the NIH, HHS, WHO, etc..........Gov't funded and they all get a cut.

That is why cheap drugs AREN'T ALLOWED.

Our gov't is corrupt as hell. Agencies are nothing more than corporate conartist. The FDA only allows products that serve their pocket book Nothing to do with saving lives.

NIH patented the spike protein used in Moderna. They sued over it to get their cut. Fa Chi gets royalties off of it. ECO Health Alliance has partners at the NIH, HHS, WHO, etc..........Gov't funded and they all get a cut.

That is why cheap drugs AREN'T ALLOWED.
Like I say, they probably have blood on their hands, and yet the people have no way to stop it. Once government goes corrupt, it's almost impossible to get it cleaned back up without a total clean out (drain the swamp), but we see how that went under Trump. Not so good. In fact the swamp kept an upper hand on him by using counter tactics, and Trump was learning just how corrupt it was, but he was trying to unravel years and year's of entrenchments. We see how that went.

1yqeua.jpg
Agree with that third paragraph!

I can't see how this gets off the ground. For two reasons just where I am:

1. Vaccinated people getting sick all over, all the time. The vax might have some protective effect on hospitalization and death, but on infections it looks like it INCREASES odds of getting sick, which is seen in the UK.

2. Mandates will increase worker shortages in key areas like trucking and mine, education

1. Most people I know haven't gotten sick, (myself included) but yes I agree that you still can but not too many hospitalizations and deaths as you say.

2. Oh yes, which to goes to show (forgive me Lord) yet again that the Biden Harris administration are dumbasses. I swear, I honestly don't know what I'd do without Christ as I can't go a single day without sinning thanks to these people. I try,.. I really do,.. I just don't have the kind of patience and forgiveness that Jesus had and has.

Do illegal border jumpers count?

I'm not sure, but probably not since the Biden Harris administration is literally giving them free passes into our country.

Forum List

Back