Biden to repeal Trump tax cuts and propose first major federal hike since 1993

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Payback time: Biden to repeal Trump tax cuts and propose first major federal hike since 1993 to help fund $1.9 trillion COVID package: President is expected to raise corporate tax and personal rates for high earners
Biden to propose first major tax hike since 1993 after signing massive $1.9 trillion COVID relief | Daily Mail Online
15 Mar 2021 ~~ By Katelyn Caralle

Joe Biden is planning to propose the first substantial federal tax hike since 1993 for Americans to help pay for his long-term economic program after he signed the largest stimulus package in U.S. history with a price tag of $1.9 trillion.
Four people familiar with discussion told Bloomberg that Biden is expected to propose a series of tax increases, including repealing parts of Donald Trump's 2017 tax law that resulted in most Americans seeing more in their paychecks, to help fund the latest proposal.
Trump's tax cuts led to most Americans receiving more take home pay and resulted in an average increase of $90 in tax returns from 2017 to 2018.

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Translation: High income earners = Anyone with a steady job
Hah.... Biden voters now understand why the received a box of KY jelly in the mail with their Stimulus check.
Every time Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists revoke a Republican tax cut it is an increase. They don’t see it that way, but I do. I guess they have to pay for tranny surgery and new prego outfits the military is calling for these days.

Unless he is going to match this with tariffs on China, this will force U.S businesses to shop more jobs overseas and assist China in their ability to crush the West, one nation at a time.

Are the open borders designed to offer an olive branch to allow low wage illegals in? I'm not sure how many low skilled offer great rewards to high tech industries...

Payback time: Biden to repeal Trump tax cuts and propose first major federal hike since 1993 to help fund $1.9 trillion COVID package: President is expected to raise corporate tax and personal rates for high earners
Biden to propose first major tax hike since 1993 after signing massive $1.9 trillion COVID relief | Daily Mail Online
15 Mar 2021 ~~ By Katelyn Caralle

Joe Biden is planning to propose the first substantial federal tax hike since 1993 for Americans to help pay for his long-term economic program after he signed the largest stimulus package in U.S. history with a price tag of $1.9 trillion.
Four people familiar with discussion told Bloomberg that Biden is expected to propose a series of tax increases, including repealing parts of Donald Trump's 2017 tax law that resulted in most Americans seeing more in their paychecks, to help fund the latest proposal.
Trump's tax cuts led to most Americans receiving more take home pay and resulted in an average increase of $90 in tax returns from 2017 to 2018.

Comment:
Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Translation: High income earners = Anyone with a steady job
Hah.... Biden voters now understand why the received a box of KY jelly in the mail with their Stimulus check.
Every time Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Leftists revoke a Republican tax cut it is an increase. They don’t see it that way, but I do. I guess they have to pay for tranny surgery and new prego outfits the military is calling for these days.

It will never cover it all not even close, besides the bill is paid by a printing press (FIAT money) not real money from the economy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back