Biden to grant amnesty to 40-50 million illegals

No, it's the current estimate. The higher numbers you guys keep reciting started popping up on conspiracy sites a couple of years ago. In fact, I remember Ann Coulter putting this out on Twitter (she said 20 to 30 million if I'm not mistaken) about two years ago and you guys have been regurgitating it ever since with zero evidence and you all keep jacking up the number higher and higher. I noticed you're now up to 40-50 million, which you, of course, can't prove, but that won't stop you from reciting it anyway.
Come on man...WTF have you been?

Is that 40 - 50 million?

No, it's the current estimate. The higher numbers you guys keep reciting started popping up on conspiracy sites a couple of years ago. In fact, I remember Ann Coulter putting this out on Twitter (she said 20 to 30 million if I'm not mistaken) about two years ago and you guys have been regurgitating it ever since with zero evidence and you all keep jacking up the number higher and higher. I noticed you're now up to 40-50 million, which you, of course, can't prove, but that won't stop you from reciting it anyway.
Come on man...WTF have you been?

Is that 40 - 50 million?
No, but it's certainly not 11M....and 40-50M is definitely a plausible figure.

That's on Biden's list. He wants to try for amnesty for all illegal aliens here in the US. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals OUT of the US.

No they don't. If they did they would insist on the reasons they come be addressed. Jobs. Americans want the wages depressed.
Who are these Americans who "want wages depressed"?
Are you talking about the owners of ten chicken farms...or do you believe Americans by and large prefer lower wages?

Yes. Do you have a better explanation as to why hardly anyone wants anything done about the problem?

NOBODY in numbers wants depressed wages.
The Left, by way of political correctness have nutless Americans scared shitless to talk about how they actually feel about illegals.
Bravo to the Left, they some how, some way have convinced pussified people that it is RACIST to say "I don't want illegals in my country"....so they don't.
Imagine if people couldn't express their anger with trespassers breaking into their homes and forcing them to pay their way through life....Well, that's where we're at.

Oddly no one will address my point so shut up.

Your point is noted...a few thousand business owners want or need slave labor...we get it.
BUT...there's another 340 million others in the country who don't see any upside at all with illegals.
So where do we go from here? You have people afraid to enlighten the public, afraid to change the public opinion.
Your suggestion?

Bull, if they saw no need for it, they would be demanding that something be done. What happens is they continue to vote for those who ignore the issue.

People know what the problem is. They are afraid they may have to pay an extra .25 cents for their milk.

That's on Biden's list. He wants to try for amnesty for all illegal aliens here in the US. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals OUT of the US.

No they don't. If they did they would insist on the reasons they come be addressed. Jobs. Americans want the wages depressed.
Are you talking about the owners of ten chicken farms...or do you believe Americans by and large prefer lower wages?

Yes. Do you have a better explanation as to why hardly anyone wants anything done about the problem?

The Left, by way of political correctness have nutless Americans scared shitless to talk about how they actually feel about illegals.
Bravo to the Left, they some how, some way have convinced pussified people that it is RACIST to say "I don't want illegals in my country"....so they don't.
Imagine if people couldn't express their anger with trespassers breaking into their homes and forcing them to pay their way through life....Well, that's where we're at.

Your point is noted...a few thousand business owners want or need slave labor...we get it.
BUT...there's another 340 million others in the country who don't see any upside at all with illegals.
So where do we go from here? You have people afraid to enlighten the public, afraid to change the public opinion.
Your suggestion?

Bull, if they saw no need for it, they would be demanding that something be done. What happens is they continue to vote for those who ignore the issue.

People know what the problem is. They are afraid they may have to pay an extra .25 cents for their milk.

That makes perfect sense...they don't want to pay more for milk but they want to pay more for healthcare, they want their public school systems destroyed, they want to wait in line for hours behind Mexico's citizens at the ER, they want all those drunk drivers on their roadways, they want wages held down all across the employment spectrum. Yep, makes sense.
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

Your suggestion?

That makes perfect sense...they don't want to pay more for milk but they want to pay more for healthcare, they want their public school systems destroyed, they want to wait in line for hours behind Mexico's citizens at the ER, they want all those drunk drivers on their roadways, they want wages held down all across the employment spectrum. Yep, makes sense.
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

As of yet you have not come up with a single valid reason they do not insist the problem be addressed. All you have is lame excuses.

It you ever wanted to live in Latin America..you just got your wish !
It will be like the Netflix show , “ Narcos “
FAKE NEWS from BrightFART!
I hope to god you’re right because if you are not. !!
You will wake up and “ be a stranger in a strange land “
It must be true because here in France they did talk about this all the French lefties are so happy about his move . The USA will become like Europe a open door à la Merkel .
France?
The same France that robbed and still robbing African and killed millions and still to this day?
Immigrants of African decent even if they rob all of France it wont be enough. But instead most of them do the jobs that white Frenchies dont wanna do. France without Africa would be nothing.
So what you're saying is France hasn't killed enough Africans. Is that right?

You do know that China is moving in on Africa in a major way. You do know that China considers Africans a rung or two lower than Uighurs. Don't bother asking for sympathy.
The French committed atrocities and stole and stealing still African natural resources, they are in no position to cry foul.

China is just feeling the void and it will have its dominance for a period of time.

Africans many times ruled the old world (Pharaohs, Moors, Carthage....)and they will bounce back, be sure of that.

It must be true because here in France they did talk about this all the French lefties are so happy about his move . The USA will become like Europe a open door à la Merkel .
France?
The same France that robbed and still robbing African and killed millions and still to this day?
Immigrants of African decent even if they rob all of France it wont be enough. But instead most of them do the jobs that white Frenchies dont wanna do. France without Africa would be nothing.

You do know that China is moving in on Africa in a major way. You do know that China considers Africans a rung or two lower than Uighurs. Don't bother asking for sympathy.
The French committed atrocities and stole and stealing still African natural resources, they are in no position to cry foul.

China is just feeling the void and it will have its dominance for a period of time.

Africans many times ruled the old world (Pharaohs, Moors, Carthage....)and they will bounce back, be sure of that.
Africa has not accomplished anything since the Moors ( and even they were middle eastern )

That was back in the 90s that number

11 M was the days of Clinton
It is 4-5 times that now
It’s like living in Mexico City

hBLCRMdA.jpeg
Blacks are going to suffer the worst under Banana nut Biden and they deserve it. !
They will be pushed behind the illegals

France?

Africa has not accomplished anything since the Moors ( and even they were middle eastern )
Some of them were most were north Africans...Almohades and Morabitin.

"President Biden's bill, if passed, would remove the word "alien" from US immigration laws, replacing it with the term "noncitizen." "

New Topics

Forum List

Back