Biden to grant amnesty to 40-50 million illegals

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

It you ever wanted to live in Latin America..you just got your wish !
It will be like the Netflix show , “ Narcos “

FAKE NEWS from BrightFART!
Wrong number, correct on the sentiment.

". . .. This November, voters must reject the politics that play with the lives of immigrant young people and jeopardize public health to divide families and rip apart communities. As President, I will protect Dreamers and their families and offer a roadmap to citizenship for Dreamers and all 11 million undocumented immigrants enriching our country, so they no longer have to live in fear and uncertainty. In a Biden Administration, Dreamers can make plans to prosper and thrive here in America—right where they belong."

I hope to god you’re right because if you are not. !!
You will wake up and “ be a stranger in a strange land “
It must be true because here in France they did talk about this all the French lefties are so happy about his move . The USA will become like Europe a open door à la Merkel .

It must be true because here in France they did talk about this all the French lefties are so happy about his move . The USA will become like Europe a open door à la Merkel .
France?
The same France that robbed and still robbing African and killed millions and still to this day?
Immigrants of African decent even if they rob all of France it wont be enough. But instead most of them do the jobs that white Frenchies dont wanna do. France without Africa would be nothing.

......and allow MORE refugees in!!!!!........common sense tells you to let LESS in.......FKing up the US....less jobs for DEMS!! -you dumbasses
....he's going to turn us in to the US of Africa/the World = shithole

France?
The same France that robbed and still robbing African and killed millions and still to this day?
Immigrants of African decent even if they rob all of France it wont be enough. But instead most of them do the jobs that white Frenchies dont wanna do. France without Africa would be nothing.
a very idiotic try to refute the OP......

And where exactly does your link support the OP's LIE of 40 to 50 million?????
From your own link:"offer 11 million immigrants an eight-year path to citizenship."

And where exactly does your link support the OP's LIE of 40 to 50 million?????
From your own link:"offer 11 million immigrants an eight-year path to citizenship."

The 11 million is an old lie, which ignores, well everything.

The actual number that will take advantage of any program will be far higher.

It is standard lying from teh left.

And once it happens, it won't matter that you are proven to have been lying, because you will have succeeded in turning the nation into a Third World shithole.

And you can blame it on Trump for doing absolutely nothing about the issue for four years. When his supporters made excuses for him I said over and over that the end result will be that millions of illegals will be made legal.

Then they lose their jobs because they are then under our employment laws and employers can no longer abuse them. They go on welfare and millions more illegals come in to take their jobs.

......and allow MORE refugees in!!!!!........common sense tells you to let LESS in.......FKing up the US....less jobs for DEMS!! -you dumbasses
....he's going to turn us in to the US of Africa/the World = shithole
Our nation is going to be weakened. It needs to be for the global governance. I believe war in the Western Hemisphere is a possibility at a greater percentage because we won't be able to keep the peace.

That's on Biden's list. He wants to try for amnesty for all illegal aliens here in the US. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals OUT of the US.

I doubt he will get his wish.

That's on Biden's list. He wants to try for amnesty for all illegal aliens here in the US. He doesn't care that most Americans want all illegals OUT of the US.

No they don't. If they did they would insist on the reasons they come be addressed. Jobs. Americans want the wages depressed.

No they don't. If they did they would insist on the reasons they come be addressed. Jobs. Americans want the wages depressed.

Yeah they do. Almost every American wants illegals out of this country as they cost us billions each year.

Yeah they do. Almost every American wants illegals out of this country as they cost us billions each year.

Oddly they refuse to insist the reason they are here (jobs) be addressed so your words are meaningless.

And you can blame it on Trump for doing absolutely nothing about the issue for four years. When his supporters made excuses for him I said over and over that the end result will be that millions of illegals will be made legal.

Then they lose their jobs because they are then under our employment laws and employers can no longer abuse them. They go on welfare and millions more illegals come in to take their jobs.

He should have deported more aggressively. Perhaps if you people had not been bogging him down in a coup attempt or resistance, he could have gotten more done.

Indeed, if you had not lied about him so much, he would have gotten that second term he so richly deserved and might have deported more.

Forum List

Back