Biden to cancel the Keystone pipeline via executive action on 1st day, Trudeau already complaining, conservatives like Ann Coulter already pouncing!

Oil is icky and stuff.

Walk to work......unless Joe kills your job too.

Raising oil prices kills jobs because employers’ overhead will increase and they’ll have less money to pay employees.
Democrats are so STUPID!

So will the $15.00 per hour minimum wage.....

because of their investment in pipelines like Keystone, Canada now produces more oil than Kuwait. America should do the same, my friends!

if you don't like coal or oil, just pull the plug and sit in the dark and see if you like it.

folks: coil and oil are our past, present and future!

because of their investment in pipelines like Keystone, Canada now produces more oil than Kuwait. America should do the same, my friends!

Canada produces 4.7 million bps. Kuwait produces 3 million bpd and they are a tiny country, but their lift costs are MUCH lower than Canada's.

Becoming clear I was wrong on my prediction of $5/gallon Xiden gas.

Clear now that there is no upper limit.

The world has a glut of oil on the market.. The trick now is to keep the ppb high enough to keep our domestic producers in business.

“…conservatives like Ann Coulter already pouncing”

…with lies, baseless demagoguery, and fearmongering – like killing jobs and raising energy prices.
What do you think happens when the price of oil rises precipitously?
I'll bet you've never even thought about it preferring to graze with the herd like the other dumb sheep.

i'd rather be EMPLOYED than "healthy", my friends!

The big lie they have sold is Keystone will create 20,000 new jobs.. It will create 4,000 temporary jobs.

We must never build anything that creates any jobs. Ever.
Or secure a source of oil from a friendly nation.

Canada won't let Keystone build a pipeline West to the Pacific Ocean or East to the Atlantic.

What the ppb on Canadian oil? I know Brent and WTI are always a dollar or 2 higher than OPEC.

The economies of N. Dakota, Washington, Texas, Tennessee and other pipeline states will crash.
We are headed for economic disaster. All because the fools and liars felt threatened by the
Orange Man.

The left got what they wanted, illegally...but they got it. Let's see what it does for their brand.

“…conservatives like Ann Coulter already pouncing”

…with lies, baseless demagoguery, and fearmongering – like killing jobs and raising energy prices.
What do you think happens when the price of oil rises precipitously?
I'll bet you've never even thought about it preferring to graze with the herd like the other dumb sheep.

Rig counts go up and they start drilling.

The big lie they have sold is Keystone will create 20,000 new jobs.. It will create 4,000 temporary jobs.

Canada won't let Keystone build a pipeline West to the Pacific Ocean or East to the Atlantic.

What the ppb on Canadian oil? I know Brent and WTI are always a dollar or 2 higher than OPEC.

We definitely shouldn't import any cheap oil from friends.

What are you talking about? We buy very little oil from OPEC for the past decade or more.

What are you talking about? We buy very little oil from OPEC for the past decade or more.

What are you talking about? This thread is about Canadian oil.

1611184988321.png

View attachment 446057

Outrageous!!!!

Don't tell Biden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back