*Biden Throws Obama Under De BUS!!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I love this, Biden just threw his boss under de BUS!
2. He said "America has has six really fucked up years!
3. That is some ballsie shit for him to say, and we know he isn't that stupid is he???
4. This is some classic Biden shit flinging!
5. I love this when this happens!!!!!
Biden The Past Six Years Have Been Really Really Hard For This Country The Weekly Standard

Biden Classic!
"At an event this morning, Vice President Joe Biden told Democrats that, "To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What I want to know is did Joe BACK UP to make sure he had run over the Feckless piece of shit in the White House?

It sure LOOKS like he ran the Manchurian muslim over!!!!

Joe-Biden-Driving-with-Barack-Obama-91474.jpg

Sorry bout that,

3. That is some ballsie shit for him to say, and we know he isn't that stupid is he???
Biden The Past Six Years Have Been Really Really Hard For This Country The Weekly Standard

Biden Classic!
"At an event this morning, Vice President Joe Biden told Democrats that, "To state the obvious, the past six years have been really, really hard for this country."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Can't you show us anymore to fill in the blanks, or would that ruin your twist?

You missed the best part of the quote.

"And they've been really tough for our party. Just ask [former DCCC chair] Steve [Israel]. They've been really tough for our party. And together we made some really, really tough decisions -- decisions that weren't at all popular, hard to explain," said Biden.

Maybe he should impossible to explain to anyone with a brain.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Biden Classic!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Can't you show us anymore to fill in the blanks, or would that ruin your twist?

1. This is some funny news, I can't make this up!
2. I think Biden has no chance to win a worm race.
3. But its funny as hell to see him try to stir the pot, he is telling the truth, America has gone into the dumps.
4. Thats a fact, maybe before Obama is out of office the Reps can set the stage for a recovery, if they do everything they can to keep gas prices down.
5. We have slipped back economically about 30-50 years or more.
6. In this day and age thats a huge fall backwards.
7. Thats like going to an era before Carter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Vice President is usually the heir apparent unless he makes it clear that he will not run. Why did democrats pick Biden to be a heartbeat away when it's apparent that they don't consider him to be presidential material?

I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Sorry bout that,

Nah... He knows who is telling that to and he knows that they're idiots, who lack the means to reason soundly.

It'll be great listening to the candidates on the left trashing Obama's failed policies but even better will be watching Obama's reaction to being punked on a daily basis. This is gonna be good.

Forum List

Back