Biden: "Things are a hell of a lot better and the wages have gone up higher faster than inflation"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Who's writing this crap he's reading off the teleprompter? Baghdad Bob? Calling this idiot a "President" is like calling Alec Baldwin a "Weapons Expert."

Here he actually said "Things are a hell of a lot better and the wages have gone up higher faster than inflation"

Here he seemed to go off script and says "Economy is growing.. I'm not quite sure exactly what to do, exactly how to do it."

When you live your life isolated from reality and protected from yourself while having someone to clean up your poop-filled pants, life is good.

Not so much for the rest of us though.

He is such a fing liar...he always has been....

The WaPo did away with their fact-checkers when Bidet was sworn in. The liars were in fact the "fact-checkers" of the lying, mouthpiece for the intelligence state WaPo*.

*This means that Bezos is in with the intelligence state by whatever means. Why else did he waste hundreds of millions buying the rag?

I would send him a thank you card but his post office would probably just lose it like it does with half the things I mail these days.

Well the only thing that matter is Trump is no longer President…

Someone had to write it, so why not me!

I mean sure gas prices are high as hell and hooker will be cheaper than filling up my car, but there is no Trump!

Sure store shelves are empty at times and prices are rising, but there is no Trump!!

Sure there are jobs that people refuse to fill, again No Trump!!!

So just remember when you finish this and flip me the bird just know at least Trump is no longer President and soon Harris will be!!!!

Well the only thing that matter is Trump is no longer President…

Someone had to write it, so why not me!

I mean sure gas prices are high as hell and hooker will be cheaper than filling up my car, but there is no Trump!

Sure store shelves are empty at times and prices are rising, but there is no Trump!!

Sure there are jobs that people refuse to fill, again No Trump!!!

So just remember when you finish this and flip me the bird just know at least Trump is no longer President and soon Harris will be!!!!
lucky us.....

i pay everything on line and dont get charged anything....never heard of being charged for it.....

Most things I can as well, just not everything. It cost $6 to pay my utility bill on line and $8 to pay one of my credit card bills over the telephone (can't pay online). My car insurance is a little different---there is no fee if I do it online with a bank account draft. There is a $4.95 cent fee if I do it with a debit/credit card.

Most things I can as well, just not everything. It cost $6 to pay my utility bill on line and $8 to pay one of my credit card bills over the telephone (can't pay online). My car insurance is a little different---there is no fee if I do it online with a bank account draft. There is a $4.95 cent fee if I do it with a debit/credit card.
you are getting ripped off.....get a new CC company.....your utility co. is ripping you off.....

you are getting ripped off.....get a new CC company.....your utility co. is ripping you off.....

My "utility company" is my city and as for my CC company, it is a credit card through a credit union I joined when in college a trillion years ago. I don't usually carry a balance anymore, but their interest rate is still way low compared to most CC these days---8%

Forum List

Back