Biden: ‘There’s Nothing We Can Do To Change The Trajectory Of The Pandemic In The Next Several Months’

Biden is a putz. His fail will be epic now that he can't hide behind "orange man bad" and his incompetence takes center stage. Enjoy your Jimmy Carter version 2.0, libtards.

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

He said that he would tell the truth and not sugar coat the issue. What would you do if you were President, that he is not doing. ? Spell it out.
Well wait a second! You on the left declared that Joe had a plan to address Covid and he'd start on that the second he was sworn in! Of course no details were spelled out but we were assured that a plan was ready unlike Donald Trump who supposedly had none at all!

So now Joe is in...and his only "plan" is to have everyone wear a mask for a hundred days? Are you fucking kidding me? Take away the vaccines that Trump fast tracked and we'd be well and truly screwed! Biden has no more idea how to fight this virus than he does how to create jobs in the Private Sector!

"Ummm...ya know, I can't get rid of COVID-19 like I said I would after all....'

....just Joe proving everything he said about the virus and every cricism of / attack on President Trump regarding COVID-19 was a case of Joe not knowing what the hell he was talking about...
He's been in office for three days. They're still assessing the damage done by the tRumplings. Give him a couple of weeks.
Assessing the damage?

Last week he chewed his own health / virus team out for not being qualified to get the job done.

This week he got caught lying by falsely claiming Trump had no vaccine distribution plan - they have been and are being distributed, but Democrats are either slow as hell giving the immunization shots or throwing them in the trash, like Cuomo in NY.

Now Biden confesses he didn't know what he was talking about and can't keep his campaign promise.

FAIL, lil' snowflake.
Wow, that's a whole buncha crazy right there.

Out here in reality that's not what's happening.

There was no "chewing out" of anyone, and his team is well qualified.

They are being distributed slowly, ineffectively, inefficiently, and haphazardly. There isn't a plan, it's a clusterfuck.

Most states are saying it the biggest delay they are struggling with is delivery of the vaccine.
Yeah, I read all that in your LINK...

Oh wait - you never post links.

:p
That's because it's difficult to find links to refute lies and conspiracy theories, as well as links proving water is wet.
Why is Cuomo suddenly going to open up New York? You're a tool that believes everything Democrats and CNN tell you. What a brain dead sheep. "Four legs good two legs baaaaaad."
I just searched and I can't find anything about new York suddenly being opened up.

I just searched and I can't find anything about new York suddenly being opened up.
I live in NY. We are pretty damn open now. Indoor dining, Gyms. There are restrictions and Cuomo says he wants to ease those.
He wants this because the coffers are empty. The state is hurting big time financially and Cuomo is buckling.

Had Congress passed the Covid Relief act this would not be happening and a quick look at the numbers says it should not be.

Nobody who isn't a complete tool is shocked by this revelation. The man's focal point of his campaign was a lie.

Biden’s remarks during the press conference quickly caused a stir online with people expressing frustration and anger over what he said.

Former Congressman Justin Amash wrote: “Haven’t we been told for months that restrictions and mandates were necessary to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months?”

CNN commentator Scott Jennings wrote: “His entire campaign was that he had the plan to end the pandemic.”

He said that he would tell the truth and not sugar coat the issue. What would you do if you were President, that he is not doing. ? Spell it out.
Well wait a second! You on the left declared that Joe had a plan to address Covid and he'd start on that the second he was sworn in! Of course no details were spelled out but we were assured that a plan was ready unlike Donald Trump who supposedly had none at all!

So now Joe is in...and his only "plan" is to have everyone wear a mask for a hundred days? Are you fucking kidding me? Take away the vaccines that Trump fast tracked and we'd be well and truly screwed! Biden has no more idea how to fight this virus than he does how to create jobs in the Private Sector!
Bullshit! What is wrong with you people ?

The Biden Plan to Combat Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Prepare for Future Global Health Threats | Joe Biden for President: Official Campaign Website

Why didn't Sleepy Joe cop to this fact that he's incompetent to deal with pandemic BEFORE the election?

Thank God for the Trump vaccine!

....just Joe proving everything he said about the virus and every cricism of / attack on President Trump regarding COVID-19 was a case of Joe not knowing what the hell he was talking about...
He's been in office for three days. They're still assessing the damage done by the tRumplings. Give him a couple of weeks.
Assessing the damage?

Last week he chewed his own health / virus team out for not being qualified to get the job done.

This week he got caught lying by falsely claiming Trump had no vaccine distribution plan - they have been and are being distributed, but Democrats are either slow as hell giving the immunization shots or throwing them in the trash, like Cuomo in NY.

Now Biden confesses he didn't know what he was talking about and can't keep his campaign promise.

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

They are being distributed slowly, ineffectively, inefficiently, and haphazardly. There isn't a plan, it's a clusterfuck.

Most states are saying it the biggest delay they are struggling with is delivery of the vaccine.

That's because it's difficult to find links to refute lies and conspiracy theories, as well as links proving water is wet.
Why is Cuomo suddenly going to open up New York? You're a tool that believes everything Democrats and CNN tell you. What a brain dead sheep. "Four legs good two legs baaaaaad."
Dummy

LOL Biden yaps about 1,000 deaths a day and there's been 2,500 a day under his watch. Why hasn't he resigned??

Give me a fucking break! Are you really that stupid? He has been president for 3 days! Who the hell could put the breaks on this in three days. His comprehensive plan to fight Covid has been posted read it! Now, please explain in detail, what you would do that he is not already doing to quell the virus.

Last edited:
I live in NY. We are pretty damn open now. Indoor dining, Gyms. There are restrictions and Cuomo says he wants to ease those.
He wants this because the coffers are empty. The state is hurting big time financially and Cuomo is buckling.

Had Congress passed the Covid Relief act this would not be happening and a quick look at the numbers says it should not be.
I was specifically looking for evidence governor cuomo did it in the last three days. Is that the case?

Assessing the damage?

FAIL, lil' snowflake.

Dummy
Doesn't support your claim.

Sorry.

Shouldn't you be asking Joe that question?

“If we fail to act there will be a wave of evictions and foreclosures in the coming months as this pandemic rages on because there’s nothing we can do to change the trajectory of the pandemic in the next several months,” Biden said

Maybe he forgot he had a plan

Forum List

Back