Biden, the pro-war candidate

In case you haven't noticed, we're not seeing the same ISIS execution videos and massive lost of American soldier's lives we saw under Obama and GW. Nor are we seeing the equivalent number of domestic terrorist attacks carried out by them, here in the US.

So what happened? Did al Qaeda, ISIS, the Iranian Quds Force, and the Taliban just decide to pick up their marbles and go home? Sure, there are sporadic outbursts of terrorist attacks in the Middle East, but nothing like there was under previous administrations.

What happened is we have a new "bogeyman" now. There always has to be a frightening pretext for dismantling our rights and taking us toward the NWO.

In case you haven't noticed, we're not seeing the same ISIS execution videos and massive lost of American soldier's lives we saw under Obama and GW. Nor are we seeing the equivalent number of domestic terrorist attacks carried out by them, here in the US.

So what happened? Did al Qaeda, ISIS, the Iranian Quds Force, and the Taliban just decide to pick up their marbles and go home? Sure, there are sporadic outbursts of terrorist attacks in the Middle East, but nothing like there was under previous administrations.

What happened is we have a new "bogeyman" now. There always has to be a frightening pretext for dismantling our rights and taking us toward the NWO.

As well as the outbreak of violence in the streets, which is being financed and orchestrated by the globalists. President Trump is standing up for our rights and the last thing they want to see, is for him to still be in office after 2020.

Both parties are pro war now... Trump isn't... Which I like. That USED to be a reason to vote democrat, because at least they wouldn't start or go into wars willy nilly. Mmm... no more.
Actually, Dems have been behind most...

If I recall, Biden was against the Iraq war....after he was for the Iraq war. But it wasn't just a simple yes/no vote.

Moreover, he basically wrote the PATRIOT ACT. As much I despise Trump, I have to give him credit for not starting any wars. Biden worries me in that regard. Especially if the Republicans lose the Senate.

Maybe someday we will actually get someone that isn't interested in perpetual war. I'm not optimistic.

We have him now. Trump

Trump has chosen to continue all 7 of the wars started under Bush and Obama
He has reduced troop totals and if wants to pull them out the MIC and the media AND the dems all have a fucking cow......

Why would Trump care about that?
Because DC cares and yes he could just remove them, but it helps to have someone on your side....he doesnt have many there...the generals would rather have the troops there.

Maybe someday we will actually get someone that isn't interested in perpetual war. I'm not optimistic.

We have him now. Trump

Trump has chosen to continue all 7 of the wars started under Bush and Obama
He has reduced troop totals and if wants to pull them out the MIC and the media AND the dems all have a fucking cow......

Why would Trump care about that?
Because DC cares and yes he could just remove them, but it helps to have someone on your side....he doesnt have many there...the generals would rather have the troops there.

So all we get are words......like I said.

Forum List

Back