Biden: The most lethal threat to White Americans.

harmonica

Having your shit together to the degree that you do, why aren't you banned. No doubt if I started bringing up facts about "racism," they would probably ban me. At one forum they banned me for even daring to question the whole BS holocaust thing.

Oh jeez, not another of these fools who knows so much but will not be allowed to teach us the wisdom of Whiteness. lol

Yeah, I can see you getting banned from places. I also doubt they miss you much.

Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!!
White people and White Supremacists are two separate groups of people.
Not according to the Biden regime.......anyone who questions their corruption is called a SUPREMACIST with both lib brown shirts Anti-fa/BLM and the lib SS aka the FBI sent to destroy them by any means necessary.

Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!! Who else here agrees with this stance. After all, frogs have a right to exist. Spotted owls have a right to exist. When it comes right down to it, every creature has a right to exist. So why not White people. Because they aren't as willing to be wage slaves as illegal immigrants?

That aside, how can the very same kinds of people who formed this country now be "the most lethal threat" to it. Maybe because an America that decides to take a shit on the very kinds of people who formed this country is an "America" that no longer has a reason to exist.
Biden is not only a threat to ALL Americans he controls America's nuclear arsenal which makes him a global threat. Putting all life on Earth in the hands of a mental incompetent might have been a bad idea.
"All life on earth"?
Exactly. The US is capable of destroying all life on Earth several times over. And that's not counting the effect of the weapons of other countries who would be somewhat irritated by seeing our nukes coming at them.

9thIDdoc

Biden may be delusional. But I don't think he would be so delusional as to use them. Besides, the people he actually works for (which isn't the American public) wouldn't allow him to use them. It would be bad for business.
I hope you're right. Somebody's betting our lives and the lives of all future generations on it. Stupid bet if you ask me.

Biden has said that White Supremacists are the most lethal threat to America. But I have news about White people for Biden. They have a RIGHT TO EXIST!!!!!! Who else here agrees with this stance. After all, frogs have a right to exist. Spotted owls have a right to exist. When it comes right down to it, every creature has a right to exist. So why not White people. Because they aren't as willing to be wage slaves as illegal immigrants?

That aside, how can the very same kinds of people who formed this country now be "the most lethal threat" to it. Maybe because an America that decides to take a shit on the very kinds of people who formed this country is an "America" that no longer has a reason to exist.
Biden is not only a threat to ALL Americans he controls America's nuclear arsenal which makes him a global threat. Putting all life on Earth in the hands of a mental incompetent might have been a bad idea.
"All life on earth"?
Exactly. The US is capable of destroying all life on Earth several times over. .....
Not really.

Forum List

Back