Biden, the man who got more votes than any presidential candidate in US history whispers in creepy interview.

If there was any lingering doubt about the mental deterioration of the current US president it was erased in this interview:

How proud those voters must be while the rest of the world watches and laughs.
Your orange sociopath can barely finish a sentence.

Um ... yeah ... what?

Hate does such bizarre things to people.

Hitler told people like you ... psst ... they want your jobs, they are oppressing you, let's put a yellow star on them. And you did

If there was any lingering doubt about the mental deterioration of the current US president it was erased in this interview:

5eheob.jpg

Hey asshole leftists, Biden said "I'm fighting like heck", which is the equal Trump saying "fight like hell", which you pussified claimed is the reason for the "insurrection".

Thus any violence that occurs anywhere is Biden's fault.

You dumbshits made up the rules.

Donald Trump owns you, good, hard, and deep.

1624645118651.png

Speaking as a Democrat, Biden reminds me of my parents reading childhood books to me in a dramatic fashion. Since I'm leftist, I enjoy story-telling and being treated like a young child being mothered, because I never matured beyond a five year old.

Donald Trump owns you, good, hard, and deep.

View attachment 505461

Leftist girly men just don't do it. Jillian wants a Trump who's going to give it to her and get the job done

The relief continues to wash over me.

The most profound example of "addition by subtraction" in the history of the country.
If that many people voted for him and Kamala then they are morons. Biden is nothing but a demented figurehead now. With Kamala in a more creepy way near always around him.

Meanwhile, Slow Joe can't finish a sentence.

Forum List

Back