Biden tells story...

Someone try to convince me this guy isn't completely nuts.

GO!

Biden claims to have served as a 'liaison' during Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time

President Biden said he met with former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir and served as a liaison between Israel and Egypt during the Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time.

"I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir," Biden said. "And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez.

"And I sat in front of her desk," he continued. "And she had a guy — her staff member — to my right. His name was Rabin. And she kept flipping those maps up and down. She had that bevy of maps — sort of kept it — and it was — it was so depressing what she was — about what happened. She gave me every detail."

GO!

Biden claims to have served as a 'liaison' during Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time

President Biden said he met with former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir and served as a liaison between Israel and Egypt during the Six-Day War despite still being in law school at the time.

"I have known every — every prime minister well since Golda Meir, including Golda Meir," Biden said. "And during the Six-Day War, I had an opportunity to — she invited me to come over because I was going to be the liaison between she and the Egyptians about the Suez.

"And I sat in front of her desk," he continued. "And she had a guy — her staff member — to my right. His name was Rabin. And she kept flipping those maps up and down. She had that bevy of maps — sort of kept it — and it was — it was so depressing what she was — about what happened. She gave me every detail."

If questioned Pedo Joey Xi Bai Dung will claim he was at the signing of the Magna Carta, the invasion of England in 1066 and presiding at the Nuremburg trials too.

Last edited:

GO!

Biden's constant lying is one reason I left the Democrats. The other reason was Clinton's lying. During the six day war, Levi Eshkol was Prime Minister.

Last edited:
norwegen
Yup. He can sure lie with a straight face. Just think he's POTUS. The most powerful man in the world.

He's also has the gold medal for bull shit lies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back