Biden Tells Cubans Stay Away, Keeps Borders Open for Likely Dem Voting Illegals

"Biden's DHS Secretary, Alejandro Mayorkas PROVES his goal is to open the borders to illegal immigrants who are likely to vote Democrat, while slamming the door on anti-communist Cuban refugees who are likely to be future Republicans," Dinesh D'souza wrote Wednesday.
------------------------------------------
nothing could be further from the truth.
Oh..thanks for your well researched and documented denial. :rolleyes:

It seems true, however since Mayorkas has told Cubans to stay in their island gulag wracked by
civil strife while not only welcoming illegals from Central America and Mexico but now using government
resources to transport them into middle America. to make sure they are thoroughly distributed
throughout the nation.

Yes. Your denial could not be further from the truth as is everything you post.

Agree/vote how I want? I'll give you a free ride. Don't agree/vote how I want? Stay out.

Atleast trump had the conviction to be against all illegals despite what they thought, and welcomed immigrants. Yeah he was a loud mouth, but atleast he didn't pick and choose who came in. Either you were an illegal or an immigrant.

All the Globalist want to do is inject the Cubans with their vaccines that they have created. But the Cuban government don't trust their vaccines. The Cubans are trying to create enough of their own vaccine for the people. But the Globalist sent paid protesters to put pressure on the Cuban government to use the Globalist's vaccines since it is available. But the Cubans will never trust the Globalist's products. That is why they have banned their GMOs crops. It is because they have found out that it is very deadly. That the Globalist had lied to them saying that it was safe.

Forum List

Back