Biden takes revenge on Red states

Do they have 5 times more people that are in need of the drug? They have an elderly population, most of which have been vaccinated. It should come down to actual need, not some random per-capita "fairness" nonsense.
No, they don't.

But they do have an irresponsible government and an irresponsible populace who made asses out of themselves and now they're desperately searching for a scapegoat.

Yes, but those are Democrats, by and large, contributing to the low numbers, not Republicans. You are projecting what you see in large Northeastern and West Coast cities on the South. It is different here. The lower-income people vote heavily Democratic. The higher-income people vote heavily Republican. The lower-income people have lower income than most lower-income in some blue states and the higher-income people don't pull in on average the same amount as they do in the Northeast or West Coast BUT they still have a better standard of living due to a much lower cost of living. I don't really care if you get it. Stay where you are. We certainly don't need any more leftist ideology in the South. We are being inundated as it is.

Looks to me like in Mississippi, poor people voted Trump as much as Biden.

Pretty weird.

Anyway, the Deep South is behind in almost any meaningful metric. You guys would apparently like being the bottom runs of the country rather than invest in your own prosperity.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I see why you nut jobs believe such wacky things.....reading garbage articles like this. The very first words in the article are MAYBE not......then it goes into the conspiracy theory. In case you are wondering, yes, this article is outlining a conspiracy theory based on NOTHING.
Nothing?

Looks to me like in Mississippi, poor people voted Trump as much as Biden.

Pretty weird.

Anyway, the Deep South is behind in almost any meaningful metric. You guys would apparently like being the bottom runs of the country rather than invest in your own prosperity.
The Southern states all have the highest minority populations. Of course those states are going to lag behind. But, at the end of the day, kids in those states go to the same Federally regulated public schools that every other state has. If you want to blame someone, blame the Feds.

You're the one who said you wanted to talk about my emotions, queer boi. Get over yourself.

And FYI I don't give a shit how you feel, I'm not a homosexual like you are and don't care.

But a tip, be sure to tell guys in the showers at the gym how much you like the size of their penis. They like that. Try it.

LOL, fucking fag
Wow. I think the lady doth protest too much.

The Southern states all have the highest minority populations. Of course those states are going to lag behind. But, at the end of the day, kids in those states go to the same Federally regulated public schools that every other state has. If you want to blame someone, blame the Feds.
Apparently you don’t really understand anything about how schools are regulated.

Homophobic much?

Got it. So saying it's raining outside means I hate rain.

Talk about the lady protesting too much.

So why are you insecure about your preferences, gay boi? You made the point of your being fixated on how I feel. I haven't brought that up or even talked about it, but you just keep on flaming. Why so insecure about your gayness?

Got it. So saying it's raining outside means I hate rain.

Talk about the lady protesting too much.

So why are you insecure about your preferences, gay boi? You made the point of your being fixated on how I feel. I haven't brought that up or even talked about it, but you just keep on flaming. Why so insecure about your gayness?
So "yes" then.

So "yes" then.

Yes, you're a flaming homosexual.

No, that isn't an insult to homosexuals, just a fact. It's creepy though why you care so much about how I feel, going to bed at night thinking about it and all.

Creep: Time to go to bed! I wonder how kaz feels now ...

Gays would make fun of you for being so obsessed with my emptions too, LOL, gay boi

Forum List

Back