Biden takes revenge on Red states

Keep running from the facts.

You brought up the fact that they have the 4th most deaths as a means to imply they're not doing well. They're doing great, because the total deaths is meaningless when it comes to how a state is doing since states vary by size by a very wide margin.

When you look at the data, the red states are still getting the lions share of the doses whether you calculate it on a doses per capita, doses per case or doses per death.

But you don't like facts so you're going to shut up and run rather than address them.
I have no idea why you keep claiming I am running from something, Clown.

You touted "per capita" numbers, then had to admit they are meaningless to the topic of the thread.

You touted "per capita" numbers, then had to admit they are meaningless to the topic of the thread.
You brought up California being #4 in deaths because you wanted to imply they weren't doing well. That's a bad misuse of the data.

This was a meaningless diversion but I managed to bring it back to the topic to show you that California isn't getting nearly as many doses as other states, which blows up the whole allegations of political favoritism.

Hardly meaningless as they define the problem that you deny.

You brought up California being #4 in deaths because you wanted to imply they weren't doing well. That's a bad misuse of the data.

This was a meaningless diversion but I managed to bring it back to the topic to show you that California isn't getting nearly as many doses as other states, which blows up the whole allegations of political favoritism.
You brought up California being #4 in deaths because you wanted to imply they weren't doing well.

Now that you mention it, Kalifornians dying might not be a bad thing.

You brought up California being #4 in deaths because you wanted to imply they weren't doing well.

Now that you mention it, Kalifornians dying might not be a bad thing.
You have nothing. No point. No argument. No idea what you’re talking about.

You have nothing. No point. No argument. No idea what you’re talking about.
Sez the clown who brought "per capita" into the discussion only to have to admit it has no bearing on the topic of the thread.

Sez the clown who brought "per capita" into the discussion only to have to admit it has no bearing on the topic of the thread.
I thank you for providing me the impetus to find the data that proves this entire allegation of political motive to be false.

Not that you’ll ever admit it, because you are afraid to discuss relevant facts. You run and hide from them.

I brought per capita into the discussion because I wanted to see you eat yer dick.

I brought per capita into the discussion because I wanted to see you eat yer dick.
You were late to the "per capita" party, Dipshit.

And I proved it to be irrelevant to the discussion. You really are stupid.

I thank you for providing me the impetus to find the data that proves this entire allegation of political motive to be false.

Not that you’ll ever admit it, because you are afraid to discuss relevant facts. You run and hide from them.
Kalifornia is 4th in deaths. And yet you can't show where Biden is cutting their supply like he is red states.

:oops8:

Some red states are having their supply cut because they were taking doses out of proportion to other states.

Was California doing so?
Thanks for admitting Veggie Joe is cutting supplies to red states, and can't show he cut supplies to #4 Kalifornia.

The problem was with the many facts you ignore.
I have ignored nothing, Clown.

I have correctly pointed out your "per capita" BS has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, which you have admitted.

I have ignored nothing, Clown.

I have correctly pointed out your "per capita" BS has nothing to do with the topic of the thread, which you have admitted.
You ignore so much.

Why is California 4th in deaths but 9th in doses delivered with almost exclusively red states ahead of them?

Go ahead. Ignore this again. I dare you.

You ignore so much.

Why is California 4th in deaths but 9th in doses delivered with almost exclusively red states ahead of them?

Go ahead. Ignore this again. I dare you.
You DARE ME! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

What a clown.

I don't know why Kalifornia hasn't asked for more doses considering they are 4th in deaths. That's a Newsome question, Clown. Don't try to blame other states for his incompetence.

You DARE ME! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok:

What a clown.

I don't know why Kalifornia hasn't asked for more doses considering they are 4th in deaths. That's a Newsome question, Clown. Don't try to blame other states for his incompetence.
So it's not political then.

Forum List

Back