Biden takes revenge on Red states

Already posted earlier in the thread.

Looks like Kalifornia moved to #4 in avg daily deaths.

California is the largest state in the country.

When you go by deaths per capita, they're nowhere near the top. You probably know that deaths per capita is the right way to look at it but are too dishonest to admit it.

Wait, so which is it? Do the vaccine and the COVID restrictions work or do they not? I thought blue states were following all of these wonderful guidelines set forth by the CDC and the Biden Administration. Are you saying they are having worse outcomes all of sudden than the blue states?
They work hand in hand. Nothing is perfect. Combining efforts is synergistic.

If Desantis hadn't been such an asshole about it, he probably wouldn't look so stupid right now.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
California is the largest state in the country.

When you go by deaths per capita, they're nowhere near the top. You probably know that deaths per capita is the right way to look at it but are too dishonest to admit it.
Is that how Biden is distributing the drug, per capita?

So why use that metric if they aren’t, Clown?
Before I reply, you need to be more specific.

This statement is extremely vague and you have a habit of being extremely nasty if anyone misunderstands your extremely vague language.

Who is they?
What metric are you talking about?
They aren't doing what exactly?

Before I reply, you need to be more specific.

This statement is extremely vague and you have a habit of being extremely nasty if anyone misunderstands your extremely vague language.

Who is they?
What metric are you talking about?
They aren't doing what exactly?
Your reading comprehension issues aren’t my problem. My post was crystal clear.

Your reading comprehension issues aren’t my problem. My post was crystal clear.
You seem to be under the impression that doses of the antibody treatment are being sent out per capita. You aren't being specific enough for me to know for sure. You already asked me if they were being sent out on a per-capita basis. I said they weren't.

They're being sent out based on case load and utilization.

This includes a chart of what states are getting what doses. California is #9. So if you want to go with the fact that California has the 4th most number of deaths this last week, the fact that they're getting the 9th most number of doses would indicate that their supply is lower than it should be.

You're very dishonest.

Per capita deaths in the last week was like 8 times higher in Florida than California.

You guys really just want to ignore how terrible red state are doing.
Once again, Kaliforni is #4 in deaths. Did Pedo Joe cut their drug supplies?

Nice dodge.

Care to answer the question now?
I can’t because I don’t know how many doses they were getting before HHS took over. And I never claimed to know either.

What I do know is that Biden is giving 7 states more drug than California despite them being number 4 in deaths. So that would suggest that Biden is under-delivering to them in favor of red states.

I can’t because I don’t know how many doses they were getting before HHS took over. And I never claimed to know either.

What I do know is that Biden is giving 7 states more drug than California despite them being number 4 in deaths. So that would suggest that Biden is under-delivering to them in favor of red states.
So you don't know.

Got it.

Forum List

Back