Biden takes revenge on Red states

You won’t because you cant. Everything about the situation indicates that there is not enough drug to go around.

All this effort, merely to avoid acknowledging that the decision to not get vaccinated can affect others. You won’t acknowledge that because it is central to the “my body, my choice” argument.

But it’s not true.
Read the article, doofus. The Biden Crime Family is just trying to make it look like there's a shortage when there is no shortage. The HHS is set to obtain 1.4 million doses by the end of the year...a little less than a half million a month.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Read the article, doofus. The Biden Crime Family is just trying to make it look like there's a shortage when there is no shortage. The HHS is set to obtain 1.4 million doses by the end of the year...a little less than a half million a month.
Future doses don’t cover current need, genius.

None of the statements in this article show anything of the sort. I invite you to cite one and explain how it does.

The very reason for changing the distribution is because it is being over utilized by some states. I can tell you first hand, I cannot get doses of this medication for my patients and I have actually tried in the last week.

If the vaccine is so effective, why do highly vaccinated states require so much of this treatment? I personally knew two fully vaccinated people that died in my state and they did not have access to this treatment.

If the vaccine is so effective, why do highly vaccinated states require so much of this treatment? I personally knew two fully vaccinated people that died in my state and they did not have access to this treatment.
Strawman argument.

Every state has patients who have weak immune systems and poor vaccine response, whether it’s because they’re elderly or because they’re on immune suppressants for a variety of conditions.

Strawman argument.

Every state has patients who have weak immune systems and poor vaccine response, whether it’s because they’re elderly or because they’re on immune suppressants for a variety of conditions.

Sure, there are some but if the vaccine is as effective as they say, states that are highly vaccinated should not be getting as many doses because they won't have the need. Are we to believe that those vaccinated in blue states are more susceptible to the disease than those vaccinated in red states? BTW, Florida is highly vaccinated and yet people are dying and Biden decided to cut their supply. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it went for Trump and they have a Republican governor. Na, no way Biden would put politics above human life...or would he?

Sure, there are some but if the vaccine is as effective as they say, states that are highly vaccinated should not be getting as many doses because they won't have the need. Are we to believe that those vaccinated in blue states are more susceptible to the disease than those vaccinated in red states? BTW, Florida is highly vaccinated and yet people are dying and Biden decided to cut their supply. I am sure it has nothing to do with the fact that it went for Trump and they have a Republican governor. Na, no way Biden would put politics above human life...or would he?
But need is an individual thing. Each taxpayer contributes to the cost of "free" treatment. So why would taxpayers in one state get less "treatment" per capita?

But need is an individual thing. Each taxpayer contributes to the cost of "free" treatment. So why would taxpayers in one state get less "treatment" per capita?

Because it is based on need. Are you suggesting that we designate x amount of the treatment for each state and let people die in one state with a shortage while others have it stockpiled? The virus is worse in some places than others and it isn't simply due to the vaccine rate nor mask wearing.

Future doses don’t cover current need, genius.
Read the article, doofus.

In Mississippi, a state department of health spokeswoman said in an email that the state already allocates its medication based on how much each site is using and has enough on hand for now.

What would you bet that other states have more than they currently need, genius?

They article is dated September 15th. The additional doses have already started to flow.

You are full of lies, troll.

But as we’ve discussed (and you don’t deny), there is a need in highly vaccinated states and that need is not being met.

Tell me why the people of Florida are more deserving of the medication than other states?

Read the article, doofus.

What would you bet that other states have more than they currently need, genius?

They article is dated September 15th. The additional doses have already started to flow.

You are full of lies, troll.
The health official you are citing states there’s no shortage in one of the states getting the lions share of the drug.

I can tell you there definitely is a shortage in my state.

That alone indicates that there’s a problem with how this is being distributed.

The health official you are citing states there’s no shortage in one of the states getting the lions share of the drug.

Name your state. Right now.

There is no national shortage of mAb doses, doofus.

You're lying...again.

Last edited:
Name your state. Right now.

There is no national shortage of mAb doses, doofus.

You're lying...again.
There's over 150k cases of COVID per day. You think there's enough doses to cover those cases? You think they are producing 150k doses per day?

Cognitive dissonance....

You answered your own question. You stated need is individual and then asked why we would not distribute the medication based on the population. Likely because we don't tranche out medication based on population as that would be moronic.

Unless Biden calls for it. Then it suddenly is a policy worth defending.

There's over 150k cases of COVID per day. You think there's enough doses to cover those cases? You think they are producing 150k doses per day?
Name your state. (Second request)

As for believing any numbers you put up, I don't.

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 21-23-57 United States COVID-19 Statistics 42,353,464 Cases 677,432 D...png

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 21-24-25 United States COVID-19 Statistics 42,353,464 Cases 677,432 D...png

Supposedly there is a shortage in every state. Why do you think your state has more of a shortage than Florida, for example?

Supposedly there is a shortage in every state. Why do you think your state has more of a shortage than Florida, for example?
I have no idea. Unless someone is actually checking cases, hospitalizations and where the drug is going, we wouldn’t know.

Oh look, that’s what HHS is going to be doing. Fascinating.

Tell me why the people of Florida are more deserving of the medication than other states?

They aren’t more deserving but they may have more cases. Why they have more cases is irrelevant, but in the case of FL, they are highly vaccinated but also have an older population.

I have no idea. Unless someone is actually checking cases, hospitalizations and where the drug is going, we wouldn’t know.

Oh look, that’s what HHS is going to be doing. Fascinating.

Seems to me the Biden Administration is pushing for the drug to be evenly distributed to each state. That is not need based but population based. That makes no sense if the goal is to save the most lives. What it does do, just by chance of course, is to take medicine away from less populated red states and gives it to higher populated blue states.

They aren’t more deserving but they may have more cases. Why they have more cases is irrelevant, but in the case of FL, they are highly vaccinated but also have an older population.
Florida’s governor made a big splash rejecting recommendations from the CDC.

Then this happened.

Seems to me the Biden Administration is pushing for the drug to be evenly distributed to each state. That is not need based but population based. That makes no sense if the goal is to save the most lives. What it does do, just by chance of course, is to take medicine away from less populated red states and gives it to higher populated blue states.
And how did you determine that it was population based and not need based? Did you actually look a the HHS proposals or did you go unquestioningly with a narrative from right wing media?

Forum List

Back