Biden takes revenge on Red states

Media talking points?

Sure, like we all just didn't watch the insurrection in real time.
The revolution will not be televised ... the revolution will be live.

But I don't see what that has to do with making sure taxpayers can get free antibody treatments in NY or CA as well as Fla and MIss and SD

do you have any support for your assertion non insured OD's flooded ERs causing people to not receive treatment for other needs?
I didn't say this happened. I was just trying to make a point.

Dude, get the vaccine or die.
Well I have, and I'll be getting a third sometime before Thanksgiving ... I hope. (I'm old) )(-: But I live in Miss. IF I do get covid and have to be hospitalized, I'd like to get the antibody treatment. But I don't see why I should get a better chance of having access to a govt provided treatment than anyone living in another state. It seems more lottery thing. And the feds are trying to up production. So I don't see the "red state bitch."

Well I have, and I'll be getting a third sometime before Thanksgiving ... I hope. (I'm old) )(-: But I live in Miss. IF I do get covid and have to be hospitalized, I'd like to get the antibody treatment. But I don't see why I should get a better chance of having access to a govt provided treatment than anyone living in another state. It seems more lottery thing. And the feds are trying to up production. So I don't see the "red state bitch."
bendog, the fact that your fully vaccinated in a state that has just 42% of it's resident having done so is a good thing. It's too bad that you states governor seems to believe in doing nothing.

Wait, you're a law enforcement officer that's a BLM loving commie? So as a law enforcement officer, do you think the police should be defunded?
Do you think the criminal justice system is nothing but white supremacy?
No I have had real life, my brother was stabbed over a Blockbuster video........and when I was in jury duty, they kicked me off so fast after hearing that........ so no, I live a real life, I don't live in Never Never land like you lefties do......you know the vaccum where making stupid decisions like defunding the police, then cause crime to go up.....you lefties can't figure out why that happens.....because criminals are great people.....its you cops that turn them into hateful criminals.........if you just didnt pick on them so much....... Italics = sarcasm, but what lefties really believe
I don't believe police or sheriff agencies ought to be defunded. They need more funding to recruit a more diverse and better trained prototype of first responders. Putting officers and deputies on the streets of cities 3 abreast with at least one speaking the language of minorities, carrying both body cameras with audio, pepper spray and electronic control weapons. Much of this was is already in place when I retired in 2005 in California Counties.

New Topics

Forum List

Back