Biden takes revenge on Red states

No, you elected a deranged, war-mongering, hate-mongering, racist, brainless Hitler wanna-be pedophile.

Isn't it charming how the only people Biden hates in the world are half his own country?

And he thinks the other half are sheep. Well, the other half are actually sheep ...

It could disadvantage me, and I got vaccinated as soon as possible, but why should someone in a highly vaccinated state go without treatment simply because citizens in other states refused to act to lessen their chances?
That’s not what’s happening.

They want priority over other states that need that treatment as well

That’s not what’s happening.

They want priority over other states that need that treatment as well

So Red States are anti-vaxx, and red States want to cut in line and get extra vaccines.

Democrats really don't think your stupid shit through before you say it, do you? Be honest ...

So Red States are anti-vaxx, and red States want to cut in line and get extra vaccines.

Democrats really don't think your stupid shit through before you say it, do you? Be honest ...
They don't want to "cut in line" for vaccines. They want to cut in line for covid treatment because they REFUSE vaccines

Keep up

They don't want to "cut in line" for vaccines. They want to cut in line for covid treatment because they REFUSE vaccines

Keep up

What the fuck does that even mean? Red State conservatives are going for treatment in blue States?

What about blacks, members of the medical industry and people with advanced degrees who are well below national averages on vaccines? Are they voting Republican now and moving to red States then going to blue States for treatment too?

If I'm going to "keep up," you're going to have to start making sense

Where's your evidence of that?

The closest one I found on Biden from the campaign trail was this

But the fact remains that both were all over the campaign trail telling people that they shouldn't trust the vaccine if Trump told us to get it....Then as soon as they get in they tried to take credit for it, and started hammering people to get it...

What the fuck does that even mean? Red State conservatives are going for treatment in blue States?

What about blacks, members of the medical industry and people with advanced degrees who are well below national averages on vaccines? Are they voting Republican now and moving to red States then going to blue States for treatment too?

If I'm going to "keep up," you're going to have to start making sense
WTF are you talking about?

Red states are demanding that they be first in line for monoclonal antibody drugs...based on their "need"

Their "need" is the result of their careless attitude about the virus.

Red states are demanding that they be first in line for monoclonal antibody drugs...based on their "need"

Careless is not only the wrong word, it's a stupid choice.

1) nope for example: Gov. DeSantis touts Florida’s elder response as country’s best
"
From the start of the pandemic, the state ordered that hospitals cannot release nursing home residents back to those facilities if they test positive for the virus. With some people testing positive with lingering COVID-19 indicators days or weeks after they seemingly recover, the state began opening the transitional nursing homes that can handle stable coronavirus patients.

“Frankly, we said if there’s any risk that they are positive, they cannot go back,” said Mary Mayhew, secretary of the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA). “We know, not only is that population the most vulnerable to fatality, the residential setting is at greatest risk for rapid transmission.”

2) don't disagree. I don't see any red states needing navy ships brought in, or the US Military setting up mobile hospitals, like NY and Cali begged for
So what month of 2020 do you think desantis did this? He only did after 3 months of hearing about Cuomo and other states. Where do you think the hospitals sent them after the hospital determined they were not sick enough to stay. That's right, back to nursing homes. Then the nursing homes would try and send them back to hospital. desantis didn't announce he'd make dedicated nursing homes until May 2020.

The closest one I found on Biden from the campaign trail was this

But the fact remains that both were all over the campaign trail telling people that they shouldn't trust the vaccine if Trump told us to get it....Then as soon as they get in they tried to take credit for it, and started hammering people to get it...

How will lefty spin this?

Ya know....it almost looks like biden wants more people to die from covid. He's killin' lefties too....but that's okay...they're expendable too.

They deserve it. As soon as you vaxxers get a whiff of wild CV, you're dead meat, so why waste it on you?

Forum List

Back