Biden takes revenge on Red states

No one is being "punished". Actions have consequences.

What would you call refusing to follow Pedo Joe's unconstitutional vaccine mandates and getting your supply cut by 70% after Pedo Joe announced he is increasing supply by 50%?
Should someone shoot Biden in the head because he caused the deaths of 13 soldiers and hundreds of civilians?
Actions have consequences after all!!!
Should we throw him in jail without bail or legal representation because he's been transporting hundreds of thousands of Afgans and illegal migrants into Red States?
Should Biden pay a price for the 250,000 Americans that have died of COVID since he took office. Trump supposedly paid a price.....now it's Biden's turn.

But, that isn't what you all are saying the red states. Is it?
It’s not.

There’s no black or white here. There’s great, good, bad, worse, worst.

Everything we’ve been saying has been about reducing risk. Reducing chance of getting infected. Nothing is 100% effective.

It's becoming obvious, Winger that it's not even CLOSE to being 100 effective! I don't need your antibodies because I got Covid early on...got over it...and resumed my life. You on the other hand have been hiding under your bed for a year and a half and you're STILL not feeling safe...are you?
Nope
I have had close family die and be hospitalized a month before the vaccines became available

Never saw that out of the flu or common cold. If I can do things to keep from getting infected…..I will

It’s not.

There’s no black or white here. There’s great, good, bad, worse, worst.

Everything we’ve been saying has been about reducing risk. Reducing chance of getting infected. Nothing is 100% effective.
It could disadvantage me, and I got vaccinated as soon as possible, but why should someone in a highly vaccinated state go without treatment simply because citizens in other states refused to act to lessen their chances?

Man, if you listen to rhetoric on the right too much, you hear:
Vaccines don’t work
Masks don’t work
Lockdowns don’t work

It’s a liberal power grab.

But at the end of the day, it’s the red states getting whacked by COVID the worst. It’s almost as if we were right.

Vaccines don’t work
Masks don’t work
Lockdowns don’t work

But at the end of the day, it’s the red states getting whacked by COVID the worst. It’s almost as if we were right.
Kalifornia is #5 on avg daily cases, New York is #7.

Since when are they red states, and is Pedo Joe cutting there vaccine supply by 70%?

Vaccines don’t work
Masks don’t work
Lockdowns don’t work

Yea...almost huh?

And they as much MCA as they can get to make up for their failures...depriving the rest of the country of that treatment

It could disadvantage me, and I got vaccinated as soon as possible, but why should someone in a highly vaccinated state go without treatment simply because citizens in other states refused to act to lessen their chances?
Uh....no state is refusing anything.....they just want us to have a choice in the matter.
But like a typical Democrat....you think people who don't agree with you deserve to DIE!!!!

They don’t deserve to die.

But they don’t get to have unlimited access to a scarce resource. Others need access to it as well.
Scarce?

Why is Pedo Joe sending tens of millions of doses overseas colfax_m

You seem to be scared to answer that question.

Nope
I have had close family die and be hospitalized a month before the vaccines became available

Never saw that out of the flu or common cold. If I can do things to keep from getting infected…..I will

Suggestion:

Get some 1 mil plastic and wrap your entire face in it.....several wraps will do.

Have someone ductape it on real good.

You won't ever have to worry about getting sick again.

Yes, it's very, very wrong...lol. How the fuck can you think it's ok to punish citizens of the republic when they didn't break any laws? This is why you fucking Leftists are so dangerous. Liberal compassion my ass.
How can you think it’s to punish citizens of the republic rather than as he explained it?

Vaccines don’t work
Masks don’t work
Lockdowns don’t work

Death rates in red States are FAR lower than death rates in blue States, Colfax! You couldn't be more wrong!

Death rates in red States are FAR lower than death rates in blue States, Colfax! You couldn't be more wrong!

Top 10:

Florida
Deaths per 100,000: 1.69
Daily average deaths: 362.6

Mississippi
Deaths per 100,000: 1.42
Daily average deaths: 42.1

South Carolina
Deaths per 100,000: 1.34
Daily average deaths: 68.9

Idaho
Deaths per 100,000: 1.22
Daily average deaths: 21.9

Louisiana
Deaths per 100,000: 1.15
Daily average deaths: 53.4

Georgia
Deaths per 100,000: 1.12
Daily average deaths: 119.6

Arkansas
Deaths per 100,000: 1.07
Daily average deaths: 32.3

Texas
Deaths per 100,000: 1.03
Daily average deaths: 297.3

West Virginia
Deaths per 100,000: 0.99
Daily average deaths: 17.7

Wyoming
Deaths per 100,000: 0.96
Daily average deaths: 5.6

To be quite blunt, Kiddies...I have a hard time understanding the Left's morbid fear of Covid being spread by unvaccinated conservatives when the Biden Administration has been dumping thousands of illegal aliens with Covid all over the country! There is a serious disconnect there.

Forum List

Back