Biden takes revenge on Red states

Biden is fighting a virus. Pushing for more people to get vaccinated can only save lives. Allocating all of the resources for one area isn't in the national interest. He represents everyone in the United States, not just those who refused to get the vaccine in the first place.
The mAb drugs are also being given to people who have been vaccinated and still got the virus.

Fuck you back. I sincerely hope you don't get Covid and die. For not only you, you piece of shit, but for the people that actually love you (I hate that there is a real possibility that people actually might like, let alone love you).

What a 'communist' asshole I must be to say such a thing. I get it, you magaturd POS.

Shove your fake care up your ass sideways.
Neither I or anyone else believes you're sincere so just stop with your bullshit.

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.

Your source is a conservative blog. Playing victim seems to be a conservative mantra.

Perhaps if red states spent more resources on ensuring everyone wore masks and had vaccines, they wouldn’t have to worry about supplies of very expensive life saving treatments.

Your source is a conservative blog. Playing victim seems to be a conservative mantra.

Perhaps if red states spent more resources on ensuring everyone wore masks and had vaccines, they wouldn’t have to worry about supplies of very expensive life saving treatments.
Your one and only source is your perverted opinion.

He's acting like a dictator. Stalin would be proud of he and his cultists.

This will hit blacks especially hard, since the largest black communities are in the South. Good luck getting the black vote after Biden kills a bunch of them.
Let me remind you when trump threatened to pull funding to blue states if " they don't be nice to me"

You've got a short memory son. Do some research.

Nothing is more important than your right to determine what you will do with your body...

Unless your bad choice means that someone will no longer be able to exercise their right to live...

Forcing you to get a shot is less harmful to both the rule of law and society at large than someone dying because of your dull intransigent selfish stupidity.
Thanks for your input. Your bias is noted.

Let me give you a hint. Millions of civilians woke up one day and found out their number was up, were classified 1A, and next thing you know, the government forced them into doing a lot of shit they didn't want to do.
Yep, it’s called the draft. But, answer my question. Are you saying that Biden is now America’s first dictator?

THAT was the term i was searching for ...reverse psychology. that worked a couple times with the american public.... cabbage patch dolls, carebears, and those little stuffed animals everyone had to have and they were supposed to turn into little expensive goldmine collectors items. Michael Jackson tried it too.. People wanted to see his videos...thriller, billy jean but you couldn't get them or they were played rarely when he was most popular. What that does is make people not want that product anymore. I dont' want biden's damn vaccine. But i see what he's doing. There's a rumor out of Australia. That when a vaxxed person is in hospital, they are getting ivermectin...when an unvaxxed person is in hospital, they get the death treatment...the ventilator. If that is true then that is medical murder. Politicians hire the assassin, the medical establishment.
Scary and probably accurate assessment.

Forum List

Back