Biden takes revenge on Red states

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
I think Biden forgets that those states all have Democrats in them that he's putting a death sentence on....if what he said the other night is true.
I'm just talking as if the vaccines really work. If he's screwing over Red States then he's trying to kill Republican voters.....which explains why he keeps shipping sick illegals into their states.

Pardon. I said conscript instead of conscripted

Same word, different tense.
You edited your post. You said nothing of the sort before I started kicking your ass across the internet. I quoted what you said. Would you like to see it before I message board butt fuck you?

You quoted my post that said conscript.

Which means I couldn't have edited it after you quoted it.

Don't be an idiot. You're making yourself look the fool claiming the post was edited, when you posted proof it wasn't.

is this that technique where you cause a shortage and that makes everyone want it?? LOLOL
You might be on to something CJ-reverse psychology lol Biden's handlers must be losing it since they have invested majorly in Moderna to make major bucks and continue to push the need for annual vaccines for the rest of everyone's life. Did they expect that everyone forgot that SARS1 was also an unknown coronavirus? Do they think we can't learn that there are so many coronaviruses among animals that we've yet to encounter? Why weren't we needing vaccines 30 years ago when all of these viruses were in the wild then? Oh..that's right...likely not many teams of research scientists going out back in the day to find the next pandemic! What idiots with too much knowledge and lack of restraint due to their lifetime goal...and they know better which makes it appear they are mostly egomaniacs bordering sociopathic behavior.

Such as being able to conscript people into military service.

Can't be forced to do that.
Oof, yeah that’s a tough one. It’s only been done a few times. Which I think before Vietnam most would voluntarily join up. Nam kinda fucked that for the future.

Maybe you're slow, but by quoting my post, you took an uneditable snapshot of my post. Proving it was not edited

ClaireH said:
You might be on to something CJ-reverse psychology lol Biden's handlers must be losing it since they have invested majorly in Moderna to make major bucks and continue to push the need for annual vaccines for the rest of everyone's life.
THAT was the term i was searching for ...reverse psychology. that worked a couple times with the american public.... cabbage patch dolls, carebears, and those little stuffed animals everyone had to have and they were supposed to turn into little expensive goldmine collectors items. Michael Jackson tried it too.. People wanted to see his videos...thriller, billy jean but you couldn't get them or they were played rarely when he was most popular. What that does is make people not want that product anymore. I dont' want biden's damn vaccine. But i see what he's doing. There's a rumor out of Australia. That when a vaxxed person is in hospital, they are getting ivermectin...when an unvaxxed person is in hospital, they get the death treatment...the ventilator. If that is true then that is medical murder. Politicians hire the assassin, the medical establishment.

You edited your post. You said nothing of the sort before I started kicking your ass across the internet. I quoted what you said. Would you like to see it before I message board butt fuck you?

You quoted my post in this post

Oof, yeah that’s a tough one. It’s only been done a few times. Which I think before Vietnam most would voluntarily join up. Nam kinda fucked that for the future.

You're jumping the shark.

I didn't vote for tRump. I believe I've already mentioned that.
I'm taking you to task, Crepitus for who you DID vote for! I'm doing the same thing for the DNC and the Main Stream Media! You all put someone in power who's not fit for the job because you thought he was the only one that could beat Donald Trump...all the while ignoring how bad Joe Biden's mental capacities really were.
It rather pathetic that out of millions of Democrats in the US...that you liberals couldn't find ONE that you could run that wasn't Joe Biden!

Forum List

Back