Biden Takes Heat For Killing Trump’s Opioid-Treatment Prescription Plan Praised By Doctors

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
WTF!? What the hell is wrong with this doddering fool Biden? Is he even aware of what it is he has been signing?

Oh, sure, they make up some BS excuses knowing full well that the MSM will swallow it whole.

President Joe Biden last week killed a plan from the Trump administration to allow more physicians to prescribe an opioid-treatment drug.

The move from the Trump administration was widely praised by both physicians and lawmakers, and came on the heels of another spike in opioid-related deaths during the pandemic. Criticizing the Biden administration on the reversal, Trump’s Assistant Secretary for Health Dr. Brett Giroir warned the move “will cost thousands of lives.”

The Post underscored that Trump’s plan “was widely hailed by physicians,” noting that the head of the American College for Emergency Physicians Mark Rosenberg deemed the accomplishment “a great day for our patients.'”

“The X-waiver was an outdated and cumbersome barrier to treatment, and it exacerbated stigma for those struggling with opioid use disorder,” said a statement from Rosenberg.

“The Biden administration has been criticized by physicians and lawmakers since reports that the new president would halt Trump’s plan — particularly because as a candidate, Biden had criticized the prescribing rules and vowed to lift them if elected,” noted the Post.

Giroir on Thursday took to Twitter to blast the Biden reversal, warning it “will cost thousands of lives.”

WTF!? What the hell is wrong with this doddering fool Biden? Is he even aware of what it is he has been signing?

Well, to be honest, it should be up to the DOCTORS not the government to decide what a patient needs. I've had operations where I NEEDED pain medication and was supposed to get it that I had to jump through hoops, they even made me drive to the fucking office to pick up a paper script EVERY WEEK then walk it into the store to be filled AFTER HAVING KNEE SURGERY where I couldn't bend my leg, and wouldn't phone in the script to be delivered to my house and still have trouble getting scripts for SERIOUS chronic pain.

So if Biden helps that, I applaud him.

The problem with opioids is NOT with legitimate need patients but with people getting illegal opioids on the street from overseas. I've never met one doctor nor pharmacy that was willing to give away beaucoup drugs to keep people stoned without GOOD reason.

The tragedy of government intervention is that the street traffic goes on and all they've done is deny necessary meds from patients with legit medical needs who really NEED IT.

Oh, sure, they make up some BS excuses knowing full well that the MSM will swallow it whole.

President Joe Biden last week killed a plan from the Trump administration to allow more physicians to prescribe an opioid-treatment drug.
The move from the Trump administration was widely praised by both physicians and lawmakers, and came on the heels of another spike in opioid-related deaths during the pandemic. Criticizing the Biden administration on the reversal, Trump’s Assistant Secretary for Health Dr. Brett Giroir warned the move “will cost thousands of lives.”
The Post underscored that Trump’s plan “was widely hailed by physicians,” noting that the head of the American College for Emergency Physicians Mark Rosenberg deemed the accomplishment “a great day for our patients.'”
“The X-waiver was an outdated and cumbersome barrier to treatment, and it exacerbated stigma for those struggling with opioid use disorder,” said a statement from Rosenberg.
“The Biden administration has been criticized by physicians and lawmakers since reports that the new president would halt Trump’s plan — particularly because as a candidate, Biden had criticized the prescribing rules and vowed to lift them if elected,” noted the Post.
Giroir on Thursday took to Twitter to blast the Biden reversal, warning it “will cost thousands of lives.”

I'd give you a response but I'm on my fifth hydrocodone in the last hour and I'm not thinking clearly.

Forum List

Back