Biden Takes Credit For Trump's Diplomatic Break-thru Between Israel And UAE

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Biden recognized Trump's peace accord between Israel and UAE, but made sure that everyone gave himself and Obama the credit for it. Instead of giving Trump his due....he credited the Obama-Biden Administration for making the first step toward this result:

Last edited:
Of course Biden lies.............but what's new!

U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman told Breitbart News Daily on Friday morning that former Vice President Joe Biden had contributed to the peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) only by being so “hostile.”

Biden-Harris.jpg

Odd accord when the Palestinians were left out of the negotations and the UAE said the agreement relies on Israel putting a stop to annexing Palestinian land while the Israel says annexing is still on the table and will continue with U.S input. Meanwhile the people most affected are mad as hell for being left out of the negotiations and they will not abide by any agreement until Israel agrees to a two state solution. This is just an opinion so I don't think a link is necessary.

Odd accord when the Palestinians were left out of the negotations and the UAE said the agreement relies on Israel putting a stop to annexing Palestinian land while the Israel says annexing is still on the table and will continue with U.S input. Meanwhile the people most affected are mad as hell for being left out of the negotiations and they will not abide by any agreement until Israel agrees to a two state solution. This is just an opinion so I don't think a link is necessary.
I can imagine that if Obama had accomplished this.....nobody would be bitching about it.

I can imagine that if Obama had accomplished this.....nobody would be bitching about it.
If Barry Soetoro did it he would be campaigning for the Nobel Peace Prize ;)

Does anybody really think Trump was personally involved in those negotiations. He doesn't seem to have the temperament.
/———/ Yes, I do. No way he’d survive in NYC business unless he could work deals and negotiate. You’re so blinded by TDS you won’t give him credit. Read The Art of the Deal.

U.S. Ambassador to Israel David Friedman told Breitbart News Daily on Friday morning that former Vice President Joe Biden had contributed to the peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) only by being so “hostile.”

First, Breitbart is farce and hardly a reliable news source. Second....45 has now lied over 20,000 times Russian enabled his election, and you have not problem with that.....

Typical Liberal-Marxist tactic......Take credit from someone else by claiming is was your policies that should be credited. Forget the fact that the Obama/Biden ME policies were a complete and utter disaster. Just like the Biden/Obama economic policies were a complete disaster. Example: Leftist loons like to say Trump's economy was because of Obama. Now Biden is trying to say the Biden Obama administration had a hand in the deal.

"Biden, though, said that “the coming together of Israel and Arab states builds on the efforts of multiple administrations to foster a broader Arab-Israeli opening, including the efforts of the Obama-Biden administration to build on the Arab Peace Initiative.”

He is so full of shit.....Biden/Obama was a ME disaster.

Yeah I’m not so hung ho about this as most people are Especially after warmonger Neo what’s his name of Israel,said Israel won’t give up any land,never mind the fact that Israel for decades has illegally taken over their land shooting children who threw rocks tanks Like they were cans on a wonderful stump.

First, Breitbart is farce and hardly a reliable news source. Second....45 has now lied over 20,000 times Russian enabled his election, and you have not problem with that.....

Breitbart News is infinitely better than your Crap News Network aka CNN...or any crap MSM.

Have a nice day.;)

Forum List

Back