Biden/Susan Rice

Biden is choosing a negress for VP in a desperate attempt to capture the black vote.
Rice would be the better pick because Harris isn't well liked by colored people. That's because Harris was once a DA prosecutor and sent many black criminals to prison with long sentences. ... :cool:

Its either her or Harris. Both bad choices. Harris proved she’s not ready for the national stage. Rice is know for only one thing and that’s lying
I wont be shocked if it's a different person that gets picked for the Communist Democrat VP Candidate. I think Atlanta Mayor Keisha Bottoms could wind up being the one picked.

Biden is choosing a negress for VP in a desperate attempt to capture the black vote.
Rice would be the better pick because Harris isn't well liked by colored people. That's because Harris was once a DA prosecutor and sent many black criminals to prison with long sentences. ... :cool:

Trump should trip up the DNC ahead of Joe and release a false presser that he has switched VPs this running season to a black woman.
Imagine how that would make Biden look like fools when a day later he tried to announce his black female VP as well.
He'd be following / copying Trump.

Maybe Donald can do a few public appearances with Nichelle Nichols to sell it.

3051e67f0f24a55138205376e2a5177d.jpg

Its either her or Harris. Both bad choices. Harris proved she’s not ready for the national stage. Rice is know for only one thing and that’s lying
Harris is also a whore. It's well known she fucked her way into politics, and as stupid as she is, that was the easiest way she could get in.

Harris is also a whore. It's well known she fucked her way into politics, and as stupid as she is, that was the easiest way she could get in.

At least Kamala is that rare politician that actually puts out something other people want!

There are signs that Biden, or whoever is running the campaign, might pick Susan Rice as his VP.

She fits the stated qualifications: a) black and b) has a vagina.

I think she's an excellent choice both as a running mate and cellmate

What say you?

I'm routing for Rice. Our foreign policy, our intelligence community, and our diplomatic corps need to be rebuilt and restored to their full potential after the great damage caused by the trump administration, thus restoring our national security and hopefully our international reputation. She has the experience and expertise to do this. Moreover, Harris is needed in the Senate. Unfortunately, many voters don't even think about these issues so critical to our national life and security. They focus on domestic issues.

Your comment was incredibly racist and misogynistic, and indicates just what sort of guy you are.

There are signs that Biden, or whoever is running the campaign, might pick Susan Rice as his VP.

What say you?

I'm routing for Rice. Our foreign policy, our intelligence community, and our diplomatic corps need to be rebuilt and restored to their full potential after the great damage caused by the trump administration, thus restoring our national security and hopefully our international reputation. She has the experience and expertise to do this. Moreover, Harris is needed in the Senate. Unfortunately, many voters don't even think about these issues so critical to our national life and security. They focus on domestic issues.

Your comment was incredibly racist and misogynistic, and indicates just what sort of guy you are.
Quoting Biden makes me a racist, but not Biden.

You sound like a fucking idiot

What say you?

Dang, you just go continue "routing" for anyone you like. Whomever it is, hopefully they're brighter than you.

As soon as Susan Rice is named clips of her lying on Sunday talk shows will be running back to back.

As soon as Kamala Harris is named before and after pictures of her botched facelift will flood media and the internet.

They will both be tied to the fat angry black women encouraging the burning of Portland and Seattle.

Forum List

Back