Biden Surprised Me - For The Good

Rightwingers love anything that's anti-black.
Biden Admin is Democrat leftists. Looks like they are not getting the same treatment as the brown people of C. America. And lets not forget how Obama closed the door on Haitians stuck in Mexico.

Haitians Plead With Obama for Last-Minute Reprieve as Deportations Skyrocket​

Like all people in similar situations they are allowed to make a claim for asylum....and if they don't meet the standards for that they are deported.
That claim is supposed to be made in the first stable country they come to. Like the one they traveled through to get here

I'm actually impressed Biden is deporting all of the Haitians who came here illegally seeking asylum. Kudos to him. Go Joe! Now he needs to extend it to everyone else coming here illegally. These people are already on record though as saying this will not deter them and they will be back again because they want a better life. To them I have to ask, if life is so utterly bad in your shithole country, wouldn't they have a better life in Mexico?

Yeah, you keep believing that. I saw a post on a community board last night looking for homes for refugees from Haiti.

I'm actually impressed Biden is deporting all of the Haitians who came here illegally seeking asylum. Kudos to him. Go Joe! Now he needs to extend it to everyone else coming here illegally. These people are already on record though as saying this will not deter them and they will be back again because they want a better life. To them I have to ask, if life is so utterly bad in your shithole country, wouldn't they have a better life in Mexico?

I just heard on the news that they're sending "many" of the nearly 15,000 back, not all of them. The number flown back today was 315. At that rate they'll never send them back, as they're coming in faster than 315 a day.

There you go, if you're black and don't want the vaccine, you're stupid.
Actually yes.

I get the hesitancy that some black folks have given the history (Tuskegee syphilis for example) .

I don’t get the politically motivated right wing hesitancy.

I excuse neither

Forum List

Back