Biden Supporters: I want to know if this is false - Eric Coomer and GA SoS

I think it is nothing but diversion. Poll workers cannot all be of the same political party.
NO ONE is talking about poll workers, you stupid mthr fcker!
This is an executive of Dominion machines and an Antifa member.
Jesus Christ!
Why would Republican Raffensperger and Republican Gov. Brian Kemp cheat against Trump?
I know! Because they're owned by China!
Eric says you’re full of shit. The republican governor is not owned by China. Which one of you is wrong? And will you both agree? Let’s see.

I think it is nothing but diversion. Poll workers cannot all be of the same political party.
NO ONE is talking about poll workers, you stupid mthr fcker!
This is an executive of Dominion machines and an Antifa member.
Jesus Christ!
Why would Republican Raffensperger and Republican Gov. Brian Kemp cheat against Trump?
I know! Because they're owned by China!
Eric says you’re full of shit. The republican governor is not owned by China. Which one of you is wrong? And will you both agree? Let’s see.
Why is the "Republic" governor sending money to China?

I don't even care if the hysterical theories are true, as long as we get back on a path to progress before the imperialists destroy the planet then we can relax.
Okay, whose sock puppet is this?
:laugh:
He sounds like Republicans who just wanted to get back to normal after Bush stole Florida in 2000.

And by "Stole" you mean because Cuban Americans in Florida came out against sending Elian back to poppa Fidel, right?
I don’t believe the Cubans voted that much in favor of trump. I want a recount in florida. Fuck PA, WI and PA and AZ. Why didn’t Florida have similar results?
Do a recount in Florida. Fine by me. Let's do a nationwide audit.

Florida didn't have similar results because the governor removed the fraudsters. Texas didn't go blue because Ken Paxton has been on the warpath, stopping all the goddamn fraud.

Forum List

Back