Biden Supporters: I want to know if this is false - Eric Coomer and GA SoS

If I recall a Georgia election official in one of the counties around Atlanta did make mention of a last minute update. That was the day after the election. That info should still be available in local Georgia news. I don't have the time right now to look it up. I will do so tomorrow if needed.

If I recall a Georgia election official in one of the counties around Atlanta did make mention of a last minute update. That was the day after the election. That info should still be available in local Georgia news. I don't have the time right now to look it up. I will do so tomorrow if needed.
So, this is just getting ignored. Nobody cares?

I'm not from Georgia so I wasn't really concerned at the time. I'll look it up tomorrow, but it was there. Last minute update, the election official thought it was strange.

I found that link to the software concerns. It was in Politico, but also covered by local news.

Cause of Election Day glitch in Georgia counties still unexplained - POLITICO

I don't even care if the hysterical theories are true, as long as we get back on a path to progress before the imperialists destroy the planet then we can relax.
Okay, whose sock puppet is this?
:laugh:
He sounds like Republicans who just wanted to get back to normal after Bush stole Florida in 2000.

And by "Stole" you mean because Cuban Americans in Florida came out against sending Elian back to poppa Fidel, right?
I don’t believe the Cubans voted that much in favor of trump. I want a recount in florida. Fuck PA, WI and PA and AZ. Why didn’t Florida have similar results?

Biden Supporters or people who believe the 2020 Presidential Election was legit, tell me if you believe this is false. I'm not saying it is true, but if you know something, please let us know.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ss-state-defend-last-minute-computer-changes/
"According to reports in late September Dominion’s radical Leftist Eric Coomer made a 'critical software change' to GA’s Dominion voting machines 'without adequate testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission'."

EnnWsshXUAYbezT

Manual recount in GA confirmed machine count.

1.jpg

I think it is nothing but diversion. Poll workers cannot all be of the same political party.
NO ONE is talking about poll workers, you stupid mthr fcker!
This is an executive of Dominion machines and an Antifa member.
Jesus Christ!
Why would Republican Raffensperger and Republican Gov. Brian Kemp cheat against Trump?
I know! Because they're owned by China!
Let’s start a thread about how the republican governor of Pennsylvania is owned by China. When is he up for re election? Pennsylvania deserves a democratic governor.

Crazy alt-right loon theory #3,985

Remember to order those supplements!
Any republican who admits biden won is owned by China. Meanwhile most republicans privately are saying biden won.

But just in case trump tried a coup through the Supreme Court, they would have his back. Good little nazis

Any republican who admits biden won is owned by China. Meanwhile most republicans privately are saying biden won.
HILARIOUS! Not content with lying your own ass off now you are pretending you know what other people
"privately" want and feel. Bullshit!
And why would you claim who is owned by China when Joe Biden himself is a puppet of the CCP?

You are truly a clown.

Didn't read anything didja?
These people won't touch the clear evidence with a ten foot pole. They want to drag Peking Joe over the finish line no matter how they get there.
In the days during WWII people freely advocating fraud to elect a pro Nazi candidate would be dragged out and shot. His home would be put to the torch.

The good old days.

HILARIOUS! Not content with lying your own ass off now you are pretending you know what other people
"privately" want and feel. Bullshit!
And why would you claim who is owned by China when Joe Biden himself is a puppet of the CCP?

You are truly a clown.
The guy I was talking to said the republican governor and republican Secretary of State certified the PA electoral votes to joe biden because they are owned by China. Argue with your republican friend. And let us know if there are more republicans who are also owned by China. And what evidence do you have of this? Because before they gave PA to biden, did you know they were owned by China?

New Topics

Forum List

Back