Biden Supporters: I want to know if this is false - Eric Coomer and GA SoS

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
Biden Supporters or people who believe the 2020 Presidential Election was legit, tell me if you believe this is false. I'm not saying it is true, but if you know something, please let us know.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ss-state-defend-last-minute-computer-changes/
"According to reports in late September Dominion’s radical Leftist Eric Coomer made a 'critical software change' to GA’s Dominion voting machines 'without adequate testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission'."

EnnWsshXUAYbezT

I don't even care if the hysterical theories are true, as long as we get back on a path to progress before the imperialists destroy the planet then we can relax.

Biden Supporters or people who believe the 2020 Presidential Election was legit, tell me if you believe this is false. I'm not saying it is true, but if you know something, please let us know.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ss-state-defend-last-minute-computer-changes/
"According to reports in late September Dominion’s radical Leftist Eric Coomer made a 'critical software change' to GA’s Dominion voting machines 'without adequate testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission'."

EnnWsshXUAYbezT

So your claim is that Republicans in GA gave this one to Biden?

Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, claimed he was “thrown under the bus” by Trump when he wouldn’t help to declare Republicans the winners of elections they lost in the state.

Raffensperger commends the state of Georgia for conducting a “wildly successful and smooth election,” and he said that feat is worthy of celebration even among people whose preferred presidential candidate lost.

“For those wondering, mine lost,” “My family voted for him, donated to him and are now being thrown under the bus by him.”

Last week, Raffensperger alleged Lindsey Graham and other members of his party urged him to unlawfully disqualify ballots cast in Georgia. Following Trump’s lead, Graham, Georgia Republican Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue, and other conservatives throughout the country have pushed absurd conspiracy theories about voting irregularities, including a theory alleging Georgia’s voting machines were engineered to disenfranchise Trump voters. Since election day, Raffensperger has become a pariah among conservatives

In a Nov. 14 tweet that has since been flagged as disinformation, Trump baselessly claimed Raffensperger, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, and Stacy Abrams were allies in a scheme to “cheat” this election cycle.

“Even as Georgia embarked on its first statewide audit, a process that was only possible because of the state’s new printed paper-ballot system, those who requested the full hand recount triggered by the audit of such a close race lined up to undermine its credibility,” Raffensperger wrote in his op-ed. “Those who had so long been beneficiaries of the electoral process sought to tear it apart at its very foundations.”

Georgia's Republican Secretary Of State Says He Was 'Thrown Under The Bus' By Trump

I think it is nothing but diversion. Poll workers cannot all be of the same political party.
NO ONE is talking about poll workers, you stupid mthr fcker!
This is an executive of Dominion machines and an Antifa member.
Jesus Christ!
Why would Republican Raffensperger and Republican Gov. Brian Kemp cheat against Trump?

EnnWsshXUAYbezT

I just heard about Eric Coomer on a Zoom call over the summer, guaranteeing that Trump would not win! If this is true, well, really really bad things should happen top Dominion and all of their enablers!

I don't even care if the hysterical theories are true, as long as we get back on a path to progress before the imperialists destroy the planet then we can relax.
Okay, whose sock puppet is this?
:laugh:
He sounds like Republicans who just wanted to get back to normal after Bush stole Florida in 2000.

And by "Stole" you mean because Cuban Americans in Florida came out against sending Elian back to poppa Fidel, right?

EnnWsshXUAYbezT

Denver Business Owner: Dominion’s Eric Coomer Is an Unhinged Sociopath — His Internet Profile Is Being Deleted and Erased (AUDIO)

Dominion head of Security is an Anfita Waffen SS guy

Forum List

Back