Biden suggests support for cease fire in Israel/Palestine. Lebanon now firing rockets into Israel.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Looks like Joe fucked this up too. Has he ever been right in his 50 years sucking the govt teet?

So which side does Little Joey want to cease firing? He could politely ask Hamas to quit, but they would no doubt tell him to fuck off.

Joe is above all else a political animal. I seriously doubt if morality even matters, for him it's all about political gain.
Biden gives billions to Iran...Iran supplies Hamas with thousands of rockets...Hamas fires said rockets at Israel.

Joe Biden's idiotic foreign policy FUNDED this attack! As usual he got it wrong. He always does...

You don't give money to the biggest sponsor of international terrorism there is and expect they're not going to use it to support international terrorism...unless of course you're Joe Biden! This is what you get when you elect the dumbest man to ever sit in the US Senate as President! Thanks to all of you that voted for the joke we now have sitting in the Oval Office! (eye roll)

I'm not sure that it ultimately will be a bad thing if it turns out neither side will abide by a US/Egypt brokered cease fire.

There's no great mystery here that the Israeli "settlers" provoked this by evicting Pales and attacking them in the al asqa mosque. But inside Israel there doesn't seem any appetite to make the Israeli "settlers" not act like thugs and break laws, AND the reason for that is that Israeli tried for generations to make some peace with the Pales only to get attacked

I'm not sure that it ultimately will be a bad thing if it turns out neither side will abide by a US/Egypt brokered cease fire.

There's no great mystery here that the Israeli "settlers" provoked this by evicting Pales and attacking them in the al asqa mosque. But inside Israel there doesn't seem any appetite to make the Israeli "settlers" not act like thugs and break laws, AND the reason for that is that Israeli tried for generations to make some peace with the Pales only to get attacked
Let me see if I follow your logic, Ben. You seem to think that evicting a dozen or so people from property that's been in dispute for decades is justification for firing thousands of rockets into Israel?

There is no great mystery here about what "provoked" this! Iran gave Hamas thousands of rockets. Hamas wanted to use them against Israel. They used a minor conflict to launch a massive attack against the civilian population of Israel. If it wasn't a confrontation at the Al Asqa mosque it would have been a small confrontation elsewhere! Hamas is a terror organization and when push comes to shove they will ALWAYS act like one!

Forum List

Back