Biden Stutters and Gaffes at Times.

Winco

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2019
This is true. Whataboutism can bring you joy if you search.

But anyway, I can think of many other POTUS's, that have slipped up a few times.

Add your Favorites, POTUS, Past and Present only.

Back in the day it was "Read my Lips". That was when we were more decent and presidents were expected to run a country. Here's a good one, but more than anything else it shows he feels he's above all things....

But anyway, I can think of many other POTUS's, that have slipped up a few times.

Not so concerned about the stuttering. The fricken clown can't say anything without reading a teleprompter, and half the time he screws that up.

Not so concerned about the stuttering. The fricken clown can't say anything without reading a teleprompter, and half the time he screws that up.
Really

Are you there seeing him read versus when he doesn’t?

I will try to stay on topic.
Discuss the title and post a link.

Really

When doesn't he read the teleprompter?

How about Bush throwing up on the Prime Minister of Japan? Bad Sushi?

Really

I think Think101 said he had a brain. You should take a course in it.

The difference is Biden's norm is babbling and gaffing because he is brain damaged.
How about the Son Of A Bush ephasia?

You're speaking about dumb donald. That man-child was able to contradict himself because he can't remember his own lies. As to President Joe Biden, he's not the only President to use the teleprompter; Trump can't/won't read the script and ad libs with a series of irrelevant adjectives and completely off the topic gibberish.

That and dementia.
3 strikes, your out.

China Joe had two brain aneurysm surgeries many years ago. He is showing symptoms of the long term effects of those surgeries.

Thanks so much for you diagnosis Dr. Fraud. Now, explain to the readers that you are a Trumpanzee who lacks the necessary education, and thus is unfit to make any statement about another's health.

New Topics

Forum List

Back