Biden Stops Trump Order To Slash Price Of Insulin, EpiPen

• Despite political claims to the contrary, insulin prices are not dropping as a result of President Donald Trump’s actions leading up to the presidential election of 2020.

Don't Bs.S. the audience... I use Ozempic and Lantus both pen cost me less since I began the program of daily shots of Lantus and one shot/week of Ozempic.
Are those things Insulin?

~~~~~~
Aren't we discussing injectable insulins? Yes both are injectable insulins. Ozempic is administered at 0.5 mg/week, while Lantus is administered from 10 units to 50 units/day.
Epi pens (epinephrine) are used when theres allergic/anaphylatic ractions to bee stings, penicillin, peanuts, etc....
Class is now closed....
So have the price of those drugs come down since Trump's EO?

Key term:

The new administration will apparently re-evaluate the executive action from President Donald Trump toward the end of March. It remains unclear if it will be reinstated

How about we wait to get outraged until we know And know why?
We already do know, you're just in denial.

Some people can die within minutes if they don't have those medicines. They are absolutely necessary. And Biden just jacked up the price.

Show me the price increase.
Do your own homework.

In December one in my family got a notice from her insurer that her deductible for insulin would be cut by more than 1/2 for prescriptions filled on or after January 1, 2021. Yesterday she got an e-mail that,in effect, said "April Fool".

But it's OK.

I told her what would happen if she voted for Xiden.

She didn't pay any attention.

So it's all her fault.

• Despite political claims to the contrary, insulin prices are not dropping as a result of President Donald Trump’s actions leading up to the presidential election of 2020.

Reminder:

Repeating the same thing and expecting anything to change is diagnostic for a mental illness that warrants protective custody. Keep a bag packed.

In December one in my family got a notice from her insurer that her deductible for insulin would be cut by more than 1/2 for prescriptions filled on or after January 1, 2021. Yesterday she got an e-mail that,in effect, said "April Fool".

But it's OK.

I told her what would happen if she voted for Xiden.

She didn't pay any attention.

So it's all her fault.
Cute story. Make it up just now?

Don't Bs.S. the audience... I use Ozempic and Lantus both pen cost me less since I began the program of daily shots of Lantus and one shot/week of Ozempic.

~~~~~~
Aren't we discussing injectable insulins? Yes both are injectable insulins. Ozempic is administered at 0.5 mg/week, while Lantus is administered from 10 units to 50 units/day.
Epi pens (epinephrine) are used when theres allergic/anaphylatic ractions to bee stings, penicillin, peanuts, etc....
Class is now closed....
My pharmacy receipts indicate no change in price for the one insulin drug I use, Lantus.

~~~~~~
Class is now closed....

Wow!!! Don't you read your own posts and responses, or do you have reading comprehension problems? I previously wrote that prices have come down on both insulin drugs and the Epi Pen. See Post #31

~~~~~~
Class is now closed....

Wow!!! Don't you read your own posts and responses, or do you have reading comprehension problems? I previously wrote that prices have come down on both insulin drugs and the Epi Pen. See Post #31
Your credibility is in question.

My pharmacy receipts indicate no change in price for the one insulin drug I use, Lantus.

The person of whom I spoke picked up a 3-month supply of Lisproi (generic for Humlog) first week of January for $35/month copay. Dramatic reduction for what she paid for the same generic in early October. Can't comment on Lantus though I believe it's still available as brand-name only.

I doubt if a President has the power to order a slash in prices

It was all for show
"Former HHS leaders argued the drug rule would benefit patients who struggle to pay for expensive insulin and allergy medication."

Which would imply the twice impeached, former president trump's EO had, in fact lowered these prices.

"However, the health centers said they already pass on those savings and this rule is merely an administrative burden that paints them as entities that price-gouge patients."

So, the twice impeached, former president trump's EO was just another lie to fool his stupid, devoted RWNJs.

Biden’s HHS Freezes Trump Insulin, Epinephrine Rule Until March

Pointless rhetoric is bullshit when one is paying the bills.

I'm happy to see the prices decline;
You want to push them up.

How high to satisfy your lust for filthy lucre?
Or is it just hating on the one who brought them down regardless who is hurt?

~~~~~~
Class is now closed....

How much and when?

Why is it that Cayote is unaware of this despite the fact that her husband is someone who uses these drugs?

My brother in law has lost his union job thanks to this fucking piece of shit, my parents insulin prices will not skyrocket again....NONE of them voted for this piece of shit. Thanks Joe. If we are really fucking lucky he will split America and be the start of another American Revolution....how the hell is keeping the cost of insulin etc low harmful to ANYONE but the big pharma pieces of shit that donated to pedojoe's campaign.

" He doesn't even care if he hurts the people just so he can erase everything Trump Obama has done. "

Sounds familiar. Actions have consequences. Luckily for Dump its just on pause pending evaluation. Everything that idiot Dump did needs to be evaluated.

Hope you don't have anyone in your family that needs insulin. I have a friend who diabetic and she has never paid less for insulin then she did under Trumps new guidelines.

Drug prices went down while Trump was POTUS. Under Biden it appears they will be going through the roof again.

How many Americans will die while Quid Pro Mudering Joe reviews the Trump plan?
Just add these deaths to the growing Covid Deaths Dementia Joe is responsible for.

To all the Biden water carriers, what is the boy from Scranton going to do for the hardworking American people who have children that needs Epi pens at reasonable prices. You people would rather sit around and bash Trump and make excuses for Biden than get a solution to a problem.

Epi pens and insulin are cost-prohibitive for most working Americans. Biden and Harris are now accountable for policies that will drive down the cost.

Trump is gone. Biden-Harris are now accountable.

" He doesn't even care if he hurts the people just so he can erase everything Trump Obama has done. "

Sounds familiar. Actions have consequences. Luckily for Dump its just on pause pending evaluation. Everything that idiot Dump did needs to be evaluated.

Hope you don't have anyone in your family that needs insulin. I have a friend who diabetic and she has never paid less for insulin then she did under Trumps new guidelines.

Drug prices went down while Trump was POTUS. Under Biden it appears they will be going through the roof again.
The Trump EO was signed a month ago. WTF ae you talking about?

Forum List

Back