Biden statements that show his intelligence..."surge to the border" and "rid fossil fuels"

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Just these two Biden statements are proof enough that Biden has committed treason in encouraging the invasion of enemies of the USA AND
destruction of the economy. Either Biden is nefarious, criminally inclined OR was just totally stupid in making these statements...either way we
Americans have been damaged economically, deaths (

According to the CDC, 107,375 people in the United States died of drug overdoses and drug poisonings in the 12-month period ending in January 2022. A staggering 67 percent of those deaths involved synthetic opioids like fentanyl.​

"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " Made in September 12th 2019 democrat debate.

"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil FuelsMade September 6th, 2019 campaign stop

These two statements have done MORE damage to the United States than ANY comments made by any previous President.

"surge to the border, "
This is the results of the above:
  • Illegal immigrants(not counting got aways!) Under Trump.. 646,822 in 2020... Biden in 2022 2,766,582...328% MORE Illegals!
Illegalsasof2023.png

Rid of Fossil Fuels
When Biden made this statement in September 2019, a gallon of gas cost:$2.68...
In April 2020 a gallon of gas went for $1.93 while just 25 months later under Biden In June 2022 gallon of gas $5.02 an increase of 160%
Why did gas go up almost 160% after Biden's election when he GUARANTEED "rid fossil fuels"... Well he is what the CEO of Chevron said:
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

gas012017-012023.png

Forum List

Back