Biden State Dept Says It Has No Resources To Rescue Trapped Flights In Afghanistan, No ‘Reliable Means’ To Confirm Details

You want to blame President Biden for foreign troops deserting their own country when they are better equipped (by us) than their enemy, had proper training (by us), and while supposed to be fighting to protect their own country, towns, homes and their families?
You're just a partisan of Fk, aren't ya. Go get a bran muffin and try to work out your situation.
Um no, I blame Surrender Joe for ignoring the fact they were worthless starting in July..........AND STILL bugged out in the middle of the night leaving Americans to die......all while lying to the world about the capabilities of the Afghan forces, and begging the Afghan President to lie to the world with him.

Does that get you up to speed, Jethro?

Um no, I blame Surrender Joe for ignoring the fact they were worthless starting in July..........AND STILL bugged out in the middle of the night leaving Americans to die......all while lying to the world about the capabilities of the Afghan forces, and begging the Afghan President to lie to the world with him.

Does that get you up to speed, Jethro?
Nope. If I were in-country as a civilian after he announced in April or before, I would have been making arrangements to get out, as the contractor party was over, no matter how good the money had been up until then. You are just one of those people that believes in putting lives and money into a losing proposition just because that is what all the other dumb asses did. People like you, don't learn.

Nope. If I were in-country as a civilian after he announced in April or before, I would have been making arrangements to get out, as the contractor party was over, no matter how good the money had been up until then. You are just one of those people that believes in putting lives and money into a losing proposition just because that is what all the other dumb asses did. People like you, don't learn.
So you know Surrender Joe is a lying sack.

Got it.

Forum List

Back