Biden Starts Dropping Iran Sanctions

yeah, guy, that shit doesn't fly with me.

My argument with the Zionists is their policies... and the political control they have in this country.

Their Hitler Card expired a long time ago.
hey man, I am just agreeing that you are bold and quite clear with your bigotry here....it's open and obvious....no need to keep it going. I accept it.

Again, that's the Zionist Mind Trick... if you disagree with anything they do, it's because you hate them, not because they are doing anything wrong.
well actually my thoughts are based on your bigoted comments

well actually my thoughts are based on your bigoted comments

You don't have thoughts.. you are just brainwashed by the Zionists to think their interests are America's interests.

Some of us are just sick and tired of seeing this...

1626652046532.png

You don't have thoughts.. you are just brainwashed by the Zionists to think their interests are America's interests.

Some of us are just sick and tired of seeing this...

View attachment 514380
you got me…i am a victim of the cart jewish conspiracy you and your pals like richard spenser have been ranting about

Naw, that would assume you are literate enough... you seem to have problems with things like capitalization and contractions.
Yeah, I have a hard time reading and understanding you and your pal Richard Spencer's bigotry

No more than any other group of religious nuts who think they need to do stupid things to appease their imaginary sky friend.
yeah, it's nice to see your bigotry is against all religion...and well the ethic group known as Hebrews.

Forum List

Back