Biden spotted maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate

The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch

Holly shit, did you actually just say that people ing eneral not using masks and social distancing in the middle of a pandemic that will kill over half a million Americans is "nitpicking"?
No scum, he said, The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch

Oh you want to jump in on this? Sure, go ahead and explain what the supposed "nit-picky about social distancing , masks and so on" is about?

You may agree with it, you may disagree with it, but there is nothing "nitpicky" about it.

No, they don't.

What foolishness. Next time we write a constitution, I suggest we put in that people get free assembly, are allowed to make a living, and can walk around without hiding their faces.
I agree.

I was quoting the article on *biden's EO.

The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch

Holly shit, did you actually just say that people in general not using masks and social distancing in the middle of a pandemic that will kill over half a million Americans is "nitpicking"?

It's a "nitpick" to say that this ACTUAL INFECTION spreading events like one right here is a really bad idea that gets people sick, hospitalized and/or dead?

white-house-rose-garden-covid-promo-1601765313766-superJumbo-v8.jpg

You've lost your gamn damn mind.

Obvious you are only wanting to read what you want to read. I didn’t say that and you are being dishonest because I made my point and you need an out. We know you have lost, thanks for playing.

Holly shit, did you actually just say that people in general not using masks and social distancing in the middle of a pandemic that will kill over half a million Americans is "nitpicking"?

It's a "nitpick" to say that this ACTUAL INFECTION spreading events like one right here is a really bad idea that gets people sick, hospitalized and/or dead?

Obvious you are only wanting to read what you want to read. I didn’t say that and you are being dishonest because I made my point and you need an out. We know you have lost, thanks for playing.

Ok winner, whatever you say :lol:

Ok winner, whatever you say :lol:

Doing much better than you, you have no comprehension skills.

Forum List

Back