Biden spotted maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate

biden06.jpg

Lets take a look at how this compares what was going on under Trump:

2400.jpeg

white-house-rose-garden-covid-promo-1601765313766-superJumbo-v8.jpg

Can you spot the contrast at all?

ILMAO.............

Biden is going to save us with masks, it's been his only plan all along, we know so because he said so.

That and (oil-free) plexi-glass in all restaurants, when that comin?

Mask mandate does not mean you ALWAYS have to wear a mask. DUH

He is outside and distanced from everyone.

I agree, it is not like he is in a hair salon or having your private stylist come over, or you ordered your constituents to stay home and you go out to party.

And then this happened yesterday. View attachment 446588

I'm not seeing the President wearing a mask or social distancing. Remember when the left thought this was terrible?

You got him bro, you caught him in a moment - vaccianated, without a mask, next to his tested-that-day family and VP!

And I thought Trump CONSTANTLY being without mask, saying how they are ineffective, getting his whole family and associates sick while making fun of people for wearing masks was bad, but this is on a whole new level. That wreckless Biden fella needs some stern talking to!

....is this the preview of the next 4 years? Never ending nitpicking about the tiniest of transgressions after 4 years of ignoring all the elephant sized problems in the last administration?

You don't wear the mask to protect yourself, you wear it to protect others.

I thought Trump didn't set the right example and Biden isn't setting the right example. Pretty stupid to make an EO and then not follow your own EO.

I never ignored Trump and his problems, the left nit picked for four years, you are just going to get payback.

If Trump set example like Biden has been setting example every day, I would have no problem with him on this.

It's not "nitpicking" to say that Trump did this country great dis-service by undermining his own CDC guidelines on masks. He wasn't just sometimes taking it off for a moment, nobody needs to play silly Gotcha! games when it came to Trump and his handling of this pandemic.

1. Trump REFUSED TO BE PUBLICLY SEEN IN ONE for months after CDC guidance was issued and he never wore it around WH.
2. Made many arguments against mask wearing.
3. Made fun of people, including Biden for wearing masks.
4. Suggested that wearing a mask is some sort of political statement against him.
5. Held superspreader political events with no mask requirements.

Okay, your point is lost on me but go ahead and rant on if that makes you feel better.

Yep, it's very tough to understand simple points if you are emotionally invested in not understanding them.

That is a strange conclusion however you need to believe what you need to believe because you live in your own little world.

The point of the thread is about Biden mandating the wearing of a mask and him not following his own mandate.

You want to make it about Trump not mandating a mask and not wearing himself, that isn't even relevant to anything as we are talking about Biden.

Maybe you should start a thread how Trump never mandated wearing masks and never wore one.

You cannot be serious.

Biden has consistently been wearing the mask in accordance with CDC guidelines with SLIGHT EXCEPTIONS, you can find if you really want to nitpick. You seem to AGREE that it is nitpicking, but are saying that it's supposedly justified because the left was nitpicking Trump. To which I explain to you carefully, that NO, there was no nitpicking when it came to Trump's handling of the Covid-19, there was no gotcha games, there was grotesque beligerence at every turn by our idiot POTUS who could not even pick the low hanging fruit of supporting and amplifying his CDC and medical experts during the pandemic.

You've made the equivalnce that is obviously false.

ILMAO.............

Biden is going to save us with masks, it's been his only plan all along, we know so because he said so.

I agree, it is not like he is in a hair salon or having your private stylist come over, or you ordered your constituents to stay home and you go out to party.

I'm not seeing the President wearing a mask or social distancing. Remember when the left thought this was terrible?

You got him bro, you caught him in a moment - vaccianated, without a mask, next to his tested-that-day family and VP!

And I thought Trump CONSTANTLY being without mask, saying how they are ineffective, getting his whole family and associates sick while making fun of people for wearing masks was bad, but this is on a whole new level. That wreckless Biden fella needs some stern talking to!

....is this the preview of the next 4 years? Never ending nitpicking about the tiniest of transgressions after 4 years of ignoring all the elephant sized problems in the last administration?

I thought Trump didn't set the right example and Biden isn't setting the right example. Pretty stupid to make an EO and then not follow your own EO.

I never ignored Trump and his problems, the left nit picked for four years, you are just going to get payback.

If Trump set example like Biden has been setting example every day, I would have no problem with him on this.

It's not "nitpicking" to say that Trump did this country great dis-service by undermining his own CDC guidelines on masks. He wasn't just sometimes taking it off for a moment, nobody needs to play silly Gotcha! games when it came to Trump and his handling of this pandemic.

1. Trump REFUSED TO BE PUBLICLY SEEN IN ONE for months after CDC guidance was issued and he never wore it around WH.
4. Suggested that wearing a mask is some sort of political statement against him.

Okay, your point is lost on me but go ahead and rant on if that makes you feel better.

Yep, it's very tough to understand simple points if you are emotionally invested in not understanding them.

That is a strange conclusion however you need to believe what you need to believe because you live in your own little world.

The point of the thread is about Biden mandating the wearing of a mask and him not following his own mandate.

You want to make it about Trump not mandating a mask and not wearing himself, that isn't even relevant to anything as we are talking about Biden.

Maybe you should start a thread how Trump never mandated wearing masks and never wore one.

You cannot be serious.

Biden has consistently been wearing the mask in accoradance with CDC guidelines with SLIGHT EXCEPTIONS, you can find if you really want to nitpick. You AGREE that it is nitpicking, but are saying that it's supposedly justified because the left was nitpicking Trump. To which I explain to you carefully, that NO, there was no nitpicking when it came to Trump's handling of the Covid-19, there was no gotcha games, there was grotesque beligerence at every turn by our idiot POTUS who could not even pick the low hanging fruit of supporting and amplifying his CDC and medical experts.

Long before Covid, the left nitpicked so, you lost there. Don't even try to deny it as it makes you partisan nutso all the more nutso. Now, the nit picking the left did, the right will return for four years and just like 99% of your nit picking was over nothing, now we will see the right do the same and 99% will be over nothing. You keep talking Trump, and the subject is Biden not wearing his mask several times and he wasn't social distancing either.

I don't really care about Biden or his mask wearing. Every federal building or park I have been to, you wear a mask, just the way it has been for at least six months another 100 days of what we all have been doing is no big deal.

Thanks for entertaining me for awhile.

ILMAO.............

You cannot be serious.

Biden has consistently been wearing the mask in accoradance with CDC guidelines with SLIGHT EXCEPTIONS, you can find if you really want to nitpick. You AGREE that it is nitpicking, but are saying that it's supposedly justified because the left was nitpicking Trump. To which I explain to you carefully, that NO, there was no nitpicking when it came to Trump's handling of the Covid-19, there was no gotcha games, there was grotesque beligerence at every turn by our idiot POTUS who could not even pick the low hanging fruit of supporting and amplifying his CDC and medical experts.

Long before Covid, the left nitpicked so, you lost there. Don't even try to deny it as it makes you partisan nutso all the more nutso. Now, the nit picking the left did, the right will return for four years and just like 99% of your nit picking was over nothing, now we will see the right do the same and 99% will be over nothing. You keep talking Trump, and the subject is Biden not wearing his mask several times and he wasn't social distancing either.

I don't really care about Biden or his mask wearing. Every federal building or park I have been to, you wear a mask, just the way it has been for at least six months another 100 days of what we all have been doing is no big deal.

A lot of words to justify what you readily admit is silly nitpicking.

"You started it!!!" :rolleyes:

And then you call ME partisan nutso? How about simply admitting that it should not be done no matter who does it?

ILMAO.............

You cannot be serious.

And then you call ME partisan nutso? How about simply admitting that it should not be done no matter who does it?

I admit the topic was silly, maybe you don't comprehend simple English, I don't know. I enjoyed you entertaining for awhile, now you are boring, get new material.

I was against it when we were nit picking Bush and Obama and then Trump, both sides justified their nit picking, just as you did. I find it amusing to see how you partisan nuts react. The extreme left and right are fun to make fun of. Thanks again.

Lets take a look at how this compares what was going on under Trump:

2400.jpeg

Can you spot the contrast at all?

.....B...B...BUT TRUMP!

:p

President Trump never created an EO declaring all federal employees will wear a mask on federal property and then pull a Pelosi / Whitmer / Newsom / etc... just a couple of hours later.

"He was CELEBRATING...and he has other issues more important right now..."

Well hell, why didn't you say so?! That makes Joe's hypocrisy ok, then!

:p

This is why everyday people view these virtue-signaling folk as frauds. They can't even follow their own rules.

Here he is hours after signing a mask mandate that all must wear masks on Federal property. He's at the Lincoln Memorial..

1611342218354.png

LMAO

And of course, when a FOX news reporter dared to press Biden's press secretary, she informed us that there are "bigger things to worry about".

So, we have
1. Biden breaking his own rules
2. Biden saying wearing masks will solve everything, even though most people already do, and places where there have been mask mandates have exploded with Covid
3. Biden's press secretary saying that Biden's mandate isn't a big deal.

Yikes.

ILMAO.............

You cannot be serious.

I admit the topic was silly, maybe you don't comprehend simple English, I don't know. I enjoyed you entertaining for awhile, now you are boring, get new material.

I was against it when we were nit picking Bush and Obama and then Trump, both sides justified their nit picking, just as you did. I find it amusing to see how you partisan nuts react. The extreme left and right are fun to make fun of. Thanks again.

Made up bs, what nitpicking did I justify?

Unlike you, I haven't used the other side's bad conduct to justify Democrats doing it.

ILMAO.............

You cannot be serious.

Made up bs, what nitpicking did I justify?

Unlike you, I haven't used the other side's bad conduct to justify Democrats doing it.

Goody goody for you! You did enough nitpicking for four years. You justified the nit picking by saying you weren't nitpicking and you did it in this thread, I am not your secretary so find it in an earlier post of yours.

The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch, as it stands, you have not right and after the governors bitching and moaning about people wearing masks and see Pelosi, Lightfoot, Biden and Newsom just ignore their orders is just hypocritical of them. Now if you got anything else interesting to post do so, you are boring me.

So you read Fox News website. Great. Outside socially distanced. Yep. What a breaking story.
Leftists rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

My favorite is No. 20.

I'm not going along with fraud about what sex people are.

If they are delusional about that, they are psychotics or fraudulent ---- or just male prostitutes in most cases, I suppose.

So you read Fox News website. Great. Outside socially distanced. Yep. What a breaking story.
Leftists rules of engagement

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

My favorite is No. 20.

I'm not going along with fraud about what sex people are.

If they are delusional about that, they are psychotics or fraudulent ---- or just male prostitutes in most cases, I suppose.
I've seen them do everyone of those over and over like robots.

Biden had said he wants a mask mandate for the first 100 days of his administration as COVID-19 vaccines continue to be delivered across the country."

What? No womandate?
I like. Okay, none of this craziness applies to us women!!

This could so work for me. . . . .

Last edited:
Put simply, masks and other public health measures reduce the spread of the disease, particularly when communities make widespread use of such measures, and thus save lives.
No, they don't.

What foolishness. Next time we write a constitution, I suggest we put in that people get free assembly, are allowed to make a living, and can walk around without hiding their faces.

I've seen them do everyone of those over and over like robots.
I have to admit, that list does look real familiar.
Try it. When one of them asks you to prove something, do so and then wait for this.

It's like robots in action, programmed, executed and repeated.

Try it. When one of them asks you to prove something, do so and then wait for this.

I suppose they get a manual with their membership card.

I suppose they get a manual with their membership card.
I call it shill school.

The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch

Holly shit, did you actually just say that people in general not using masks and social distancing in the middle of a pandemic that will kill over half a million Americans is "nitpicking"?

It's a "nitpick" to say that this ACTUAL INFECTION spreading events like one right here is a really bad idea that gets people sick, hospitalized and/or dead?

You've lost your gamn damn mind.

Last edited:
The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch

Holly shit, did you actually just say that people ing eneral not using masks and social distancing in the middle of a pandemic that will kill over half a million Americans is "nitpicking"?
No scum, he said, The mask mandate to me is BS and if the left hadn't been so nit picky about social distancing, masks and so on and so you would have a right to bitch

Forum List

Back