Biden spotted maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate

ILMAO.............

Biden is going to save us with masks, it's been his only plan all along, we know so because he said so.

That and (oil-free) plexi-glass in all restaurants, when that comin?

Mask mandate does not mean you ALWAYS have to wear a mask. DUH

He is outside and distanced from everyone.

My guess is that the mask mandate will be strictly enforced if you are a Republican. A high ranking Democrat - not so much.

Our wonderful high ranking Democrats are totally above the rule of law. That’s why corruption is so common in the D.C. Swamp.

ILMAO.............

Biden is going to save us with masks, it's been his only plan all along, we know so because he said so.

I agree, it is not like he is in a hair salon or having your private stylist come over, or you ordered your constituents to stay home and you go out to party.

And then this happened yesterday.
1611266295180.png

I'm not seeing the President wearing a mask or social distancing. Remember when the left thought this was terrible?

ILMAO.............

My guess is that the mask mandate will be strictly enforced if you are a Republican. A high ranking Democrat - not so much.

Our wonderful high ranking Democrats are totally above the rule of law. That’s why corruption is so common in the D.C. Swamp.

A lot of truth to that, I can picture a conservative capital police type saying alright, we're fucking idiots now, wear a mask or prepare for a shake down, idiots.

Okay cool - now let's do a million shots in arms PER DAY for the next 6 months ..
You seriously believe Donnie was capable of such?
Meh - Dude checked out months ago on the COVIDS and couldn't give a holy fucking crap.
May he RIP

Yeah, man. vaccine distribution normally goes like an asymptotic curve. It will keep increasing and then stay about constant, then turn around when you run out of willing people to administer the vaccine to, or you run out of vaccine, but that number is probably much higher than 200 million doses (100 million people).

100M in 100 days is an incredibly weak goal, that is probably described by the mainstream media as "ambitious" and other flattering words.

covid20.jpg

Last edited:
How many stories were there about Trump not wearing a mask. You sure didnt have a problem when HE was the target of these stories
Biden wears a mask nearly all the time in public. Refused to assemble large crowds during election campaign. Works diligently to provide the right example of responsibly. This is news cuz he is diligent and Trump is not and the buffoons want to act like that isn’t true.

How many stories were there about Trump not wearing a mask. You sure didnt have a problem when HE was the target of these stories
Biden wears a mask nearly all the time in public. Refused to assemble large crowds during election campaign. Works diligently to provide the right example of responsibly. This is news cuz he is diligent and Trump is not and the buffoons want to act like that isn’t true.
This is true, but I am not sure that he would have been able to gather large crowds if he tried, so it could be argued that he used the plandemic to his advantage.

biden06.jpg

nx299Y.gif

He LITERALLY just signed an order that prohibits the exact behavior he engaged in!

ILMAO.............

He probably sleeps without a mask in the White House. That BASTARD!!!
Laws are funny that way, they are black and white--if he wanted an exception, he could have written it in--it was HIS executive order, for crying out loud. Like DNC/BLM/Antifa--Laws are for ye--not for me. Fucking hypocritical morons.

ILMAO.............

Shush, we are having fun with the stupid. I told them in the other thread that he is not a federal employee because he was elected to office.

So?

Okay cool - now let's do a million shots in arms PER DAY for the next 6 months ..
You seriously believe Donnie was capable of such?
Meh - Dude checked out months ago on the COVIDS and couldn't give a holy fucking crap.
May he RIP

Yeah, man. vaccine distribution normally goes like an asymptotic curve. It will keep increasing and then stay about constant, then turn around when you run out of willing people to administer the vaccine to, or you run out of vaccine, but that number is probably much higher than 200 million doses (100 million people).

100M in 100 days is an incredibly weak goal, that is probably described by the mainstream media as "ambitious" and other flattering words.

covid20.jpg
You should know better than to try to explain logic to democrats. Democrat gov. Jay Inslee was pointing fingers at the federal government because they had only sent him 600K doses. In the same news conference, he complained that the front line health workers were not getting them administered fast enough as they had only inoculated ~200K people (apparently many front liners are refusing the vaccine.) Inslee is being disingenuous when he points fingers on both the supply side and the consumer side when he is SITTING ON 400K DOSES. SMFH

ILMAO.............

I agree, it is not like he is in a hair salon or having your private stylist come over, or you ordered your constituents to stay home and you go out to party.

And then this happened yesterday. View attachment 446588

I'm not seeing the President wearing a mask or social distancing. Remember when the left thought this was terrible?
I wish this pic was taken about 3 seconds later--they would have gotten Jill too.

ILMAO.............

You got him bro, you caught him in a moment - vaccianated, without a mask, next to his tested-that-day family and VP!

And I thought Trump CONSTANTLY being without mask, saying how they are ineffective, getting his whole family and associates sick while making fun of people for wearing masks was bad, but this is on a whole new level. That wreckless Biden fella needs some stern talking to!

....is this the preview of the next 4 years? Never ending nitpicking about the tiniest of transgressions after 4 years of ignoring all the elephant sized problems in the last administration?

Last edited:
ILMAO.............

You got him bro, you caught him in a moment - vaccianated, without a mask, next to his tested-that-day family and VP!

And I thought Trump CONSTANTLY being without mask, saying how they are ineffective, getting his whole family and associates sick while making fun of people for wearing masks was bad, but this is on a whole new level. That wreckless Biden fella needs some stern talking to!

....is this the preview of the next 4 years? Never ending nitpicking about the tiniest of transgressions after 4 years of ignoring all the elephant sized problems in the last administration?

You don't wear the mask to protect yourself, you wear it to protect others.

I thought Trump didn't set the right example and Biden isn't setting the right example. Pretty stupid to make an EO and then not follow your own EO.

I never ignored Trump and his problems, the left nit picked for four years, you are just going to get payback.

ILMAO.............

I thought Trump didn't set the right example and Biden isn't setting the right example. Pretty stupid to make an EO and then not follow your own EO.

I never ignored Trump and his problems, the left nit picked for four years, you are just going to get payback.

If Trump set example like Biden has been setting example every day, I would have no problem with him on this.

It's not "nitpicking" to say that Trump did this country great dis-service by undermining his own CDC guidelines on masks and other Covid-19 spread prevention standards. He wasn't just sometimes taking it off for a moment, nobody needs to play silly Gotcha! games when it came to Trump and his handling of this pandemic.

1. Trump REFUSED TO BE PUBLICLY SEEN IN ONE for months after CDC guidance was issued and he never wore it around WH.
2. Made many arguments against mask wearing.
3. Made fun of people, including Biden for wearing masks.
4. Suggested that wearing a mask is some sort of political statement against him.
5. Held superspreader political events with no mask requirements.

It is CRAZY to equate Biden's handling of this to that of Trump's. It's not even in the same universe.

Last edited:
ILMAO.............

Not true according to safe space seeking snowflakes themselves, same with the CDC PROGS adore.

"Listen to the science" PROG. This election was about science, mending our wounds with the establishment, love and unity.

I noticed Antontoo's post above goes after Trump instead of facing the elephant in the room Biden is a hypocrite & full of BS. At least with Trump we know what we're getting.

Last edited:
ILMAO.............

If Trump set example like Biden has been setting example every day, I would have no problem with him on this.

It's not "nitpicking" to say that Trump did this country great dis-service by undermining his own CDC guidelines on masks. He wasn't just sometimes taking it off for a moment, nobody needs to play silly Gotcha! games when it came to Trump and his handling of this pandemic.

1. Trump REFUSED TO BE PUBLICLY SEEN IN ONE for months after CDC guidance was issued and he never wore it around WH.
4. Suggested that wearing a mask is some sort of political statement against him.

Okay, your point is lost on me but go ahead and rant on if that makes you feel better.

ILMAO.............

It's not "nitpicking" to say that Trump did this country great dis-service by undermining his own CDC guidelines on masks. He wasn't just sometimes taking it off for a moment, nobody needs to play silly Gotcha! games when it came to Trump and his handling of this pandemic.

Okay, your point is lost on me but go ahead and rant on if that makes you feel better.

Yep, it's very tough to understand simple points if you are emotionally invested in not understanding them.

When the left complained about Trump undermining his own government and medical experts in Covid-19 response we were not "nitpicking" as you've tried to equate.

ILMAO.............

Yep, it's very tough to understand simple points if you are emotionally invested in not understanding them.

That is a strange conclusion however you need to believe what you need to believe because you live in your own little world.

The point of the thread is about Biden mandating the wearing of a mask and him not following his own mandate.

You want to make it about Trump not mandating a mask and not wearing himself, that isn't even relevant to anything as we are talking about Biden.

Maybe you should start a thread how Trump never mandated wearing masks and never wore one.

Forum List

Back