Biden spotted maskless on federal property hours after signing mandate

No he doesn't - that picture was taken before he signed the EO, these are his relatives who were tested and who BRIEFLY took off their mask to take a picture.

These stupid GOTCHA!!! games, especially after how feckless Trump and his people were about safety protocols, are ridiculous and pathetic.
4 excuses in one post........You win. :auiqs.jpg:

Has an added benefit of being true.

You seriously going to make THAT an issue after the shit Trump and his people were doing?
If you talk the talk, you damn sure better walk the walk.

He has walked that walk since the pandemic began. Just because he may make a tiny mis-step now and then does not make it not so.

If people in this country kept themselves as close to that walk as Biden we would have very few cases of Covid-19 and almost no deaths by now.

One other guy in the room 12 feet away. Boy you really got him now!
"A mask and social distancing".

What part of his EO do you and he NOT understand. :cuckoo:

Ok rw morons, time to put away the sandbox toys and get real.

Here is the ACTUAL TEXT of the EO:

Immediate Action Regarding Federal Employees, Contractors, Buildings, and Lands. (a) The heads of executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall immediately take action, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to require compliance with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures by: on-duty or on-site Federal employees; on-site Federal contractors; and all persons in Federal buildings or on Federal lands.

What are the CDC guidelines on mask wearing in Bidens situation?

Masks may
not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household.

So you can stop reading that "PJ Media" bullshit and playing your ignorant, pathetic GOTCHAs
I just posted all that.

What do you have to say about this, since you called everyone morons?

biden04.jpg

Is he, or is he not in violation of his own order he signed earlier the same day?

Link please. That photo could have been taken months or years ago! :linky:

No problem...

You win this round - Thanks!

No he doesn't - that picture was taken before he signed the EO, these are his relatives who were tested and who BRIEFLY took off their mask to take a picture.

These stupid GOTCHA!!! games, especially after how feckless Trump and his people were about safety protocols, are ridiculous and pathetic.
Excuse me, but do facts matter to you? Do you check anything before you post your assumptions?

There is no exemption for relatives who test negative or for taking a picture, only for people who live in the same household.

I've provided the proof. It is clear he violated his own order, like countless other Democrats before him.

You can wear your blinders and deny the indisputable if you wish.

yes I care about facts, but what the hell is wrong with you? Biden being maskless, out side, by himself IS CONSISTENT WITH CDC GUIDELINES. Why the f do you bring it up again?

For the inaguration that preceeded the EO, they took off their mask momentarily to take a picture and all them got tested that very day for inaguration. You are seriously going to make THAT an issue after the shit Trump and his people were doing?

You are a total joke, mr.I-care-about-facts.

Agree, I had visitors in town recently and we all got together for an outdoor selfie taking off masks temporarily. Still, Jim has a point. It wasn't a great look.

You seriously going to make THAT an issue after the shit Trump and his people were doing?
If you talk the talk, you damn sure better walk the walk.

He has walked that walk since the pandemic began. Just because he may make a tiny mis-step now and then does not make it not so.

If people in this country kept themselves as close to that walk as Biden we would have very few cases of Covid-19 and almost no deaths by now.

Rump has minimally the blood of 200,000 souls on his sad-ass.
An extra special place in Hell is reserved.
Maybe he and Adolf can meet for happy hours in the Fire Lounge? :)

trump-hell-cover.jpg

One other guy in the room 12 feet away. Boy you really got him now!
"A mask and social distancing".

What part of his EO do you and he NOT understand. :cuckoo:

Ok rw morons, time to put away the sandbox toys and get real.

Here is the ACTUAL TEXT of the EO:

Immediate Action Regarding Federal Employees, Contractors, Buildings, and Lands. (a) The heads of executive departments and agencies (agencies) shall immediately take action, as appropriate and consistent with applicable law, to require compliance with CDC guidelines with respect to wearing masks, maintaining physical distance, and other public health measures by: on-duty or on-site Federal employees; on-site Federal contractors; and all persons in Federal buildings or on Federal lands.

What are the CDC guidelines on mask wearing in Bidens situation?

Masks may
not be necessary when you are outside by yourself away from others, or with other people who live in your household.

So you can stop reading that "PJ Media" bullshit and playing your ignorant, pathetic GOTCHAs
I just posted all that.

What do you have to say about this, since you called everyone morons?

biden04.jpg

Is he, or is he not in violation of his own order he signed earlier the same day?

Link please. That photo could have been taken months or years ago! :linky:

No problem...

You win this round - Thanks!

Excuse me, but do facts matter to you? Do you check anything before you post your assumptions?

There is no exemption for relatives who test negative or for taking a picture, only for people who live in the same household.

I've provided the proof. It is clear he violated his own order, like countless other Democrats before him.

You can wear your blinders and deny the indisputable if you wish.

yes I care about facts, but what the hell is wrong with you? Biden being maskless, out side, by himself IS CONSISTENT WITH CDC GUIDELINES. Why the f do you bring it up again?

For the inaguration that preceeded the EO, they took off their mask momentarily to take a picture and all them got tested that very day for inaguration. You are seriously going to make THAT an issue after the shit Trump and his people were doing?

You are a total joke, mr.I-care-about-facts.

Um, the picture I included
https://i.ibb.co/ZR95ntD/biden04.jpg
was taken after he signed his EO. You quoted it in your reply (different link, same picture).

You cuss a lot, LOL.

Agree, I had visitors in town recently and we all got together for an outdoor selfie taking off masks temporarily. Still, Jim has a point. It wasn't a great look.
You're not signing EOs mandating everyone wear masks, *biden is. So, he should/will be held to higher standards.

You're not signing EOs mandating everyone wear masks, *biden is. So, he should/will be held to higher standards.

We're seeing early stage BDS ^ my friends. Fun or stupid?
For now, my vote is for STOOOPID.

EmJ5GdjXEAAnGzR.jpg

Biden's plans to mask up for 100 days, just happens to coincide with an expected seasonal reduction in cases that will occur after the Winter peak (which may have just recently occurred.)

Biden's plan to "put 100 million shots in arms" in 100 days is not very impressive. Trump's admin administered 16.5M already.

The Pfizer vaccine was approved Dec 11. The Moderna one on Dec. 24.

He's just trying to get credit for Trump's incredible accomplishment. And the MSM will certainly praise Biden's "incredible leadership," which will simply be following the Trump plans that are already in place and working effectively.

Biden has never really been known for doing anything creative or remarkable. Correct me if I am wrong, but in 47+ years, he's really kind of been below average in the leadership department.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/covid-vaccine-tracker-global-distribution/
The U.S. has administered 17.2 million doses; Europe’s rollout begins
Updated: January 21, 2021, 11:19 AM EST
Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 17.2 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.

Biden's plans to mask up for 100 days, just happens to coincide with an expected seasonal reduction in cases that will occur after the Winter peak (which may have just recently occurred.)

Biden's plan to "put 100 million shots in arms" in 100 days is not very impressive. Trump's admin administered 16.5M already.

He's just trying to get credit for Trump's incredible accomplishment. And the MSM will certainly praise Biden's "incredible leadership," which will simply be following the Trump plans that are already in place and working effectively.

Biden has never really been known for doing anything creative or remarkable. Correct me if I am wrong, but in 47+ years, he's really kind of been below average in the leadership department.

Hey Jim, "Warp Speed" in terms of vaccine development is a credit to Das Donald. His failure to DISTRIBUTE was a terrible failure.

Hey Jim, "Warp Speed" in terms of vaccine development is a credit to Das Donald. His failure to DISTRIBUTE was a terrible failure.

Hey Dr. Love.

I think you missed the last line....

In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.

Biden is promising to administer 1M per day. :auiqs.jpg:

You can't get much weaker than that!

Yeah speak of plexi-glass went shopping and one stop is say a lower price warehouse. They just installed plexi glass between self check outs, because everyone stops to talk at the check-outs (cough!) that are already at least six feet away.

Glad to be able to pay for it, who else noticed the immediate and progressive inflation since COVID? Prepare yourselves for more progressive, someone has to pay for their circus, and it's sure not as fuck Bezos and Biden.

a glass ceiling has been shattered. Joe Biden is the first man with full blown dementia to be inaugurated president.

Hey Dr. Love.

Needing link Jimbo

Hey Dr. Love.

Needing link Jimbo
I included it in the post you had replied to. Here it is again. First line.

Vaccinations in the U.S. began Dec. 14 with health-care workers, and so far 17.2 million shots have been given, according to a state-by-state tally by Bloomberg and data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. In the last week, an average of 912,497 doses per day were administered.

It should not be surprising, as 16.5M were administered by Jan 19th which is about a month after distribution really started ramping up.

Hey Dr. Love.

Needing link Jimbo
I included it in the post you had replied to. Here it is again. First line.

It should not be surprising, as 16.5M were administered by Jan 19th which is about a month after distribution really started ramping up.

Okay cool - now let's do a million shots in arms PER DAY for the next 3 months ..
You seriously believe Donnie was capable of such?
Meh - Dude checked out months ago on the COVIDS and couldn't give a holy fucking crap.
May he RIP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back