Biden speaking in Scranton right now. Touts his history on Amtrak.

Anytime I see Biden telling a story I think of this.

Where he just makes up shit or steals someone else's story and tells it like it's his own. That starts about half way in the video.

It's a sad fact of life that elderly Alzheimer patients remember more about their childhood than they do about current events. Biden proved it in Scranton in a rambling rant about his childhood instead of promoting his spending bill. Why Scranton? Was it a test run for the president? If so it failed.

The ole, I don’t have an valid argument, so you use the weak “America, love it or leave It.”

I haven’t seen that move in like an hour, well played!
So his arguement that Dems shoud die is valid? You're no better then he is. Run along now.

Here are the grades from 2001-2021 regarding various American infrastructure from the American Society of Civil Engineers;

View attachment 554286
Seems to me we have a lot of work to do.
What would be interesting is to know the percentages of African American athletes as professionals that grew up with single parents. Then compare that with African Americans and percentages with the same as single parents. This is called human infrastructure. paying endless amounts of resources for abortions and illigitimate babies.

I kid you not (link will have to come later) he is bragging about all the miles he has travelled on Amtrak and actually said:

"I commuted every single day for 36 years as Vice President of the United States".

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1. His dementia is getting worse

2. I rode Amtrak twice. Both times were to visit family - the trips should have taken 4.5 hours. The 1st took 8 hours because halfway there we stopped on the tracks and did not move for several hours. They refused to open the food car and begin serving the snacks they had on-hand until 2 Troop Mothers taking some Girls Scouts on a trip almost got into a fight. (One of the women was the mother of one of the scouts and broke out some food she had brought and gave it to her daughter in front of the other hungry girls.) On the 2nd trip the same thing pretty much happened, minus the fight.

Amtrack has lost millions and loses money every year, surviving on tax dollars.
I plan on avoiding riding on Amtrack

I kid you not (link will have to come later) he is bragging about all the miles he has travelled on Amtrak and actually said:

"I commuted every single day for 36 years as Vice President of the United States".

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
He commuted in his personal limmo with secret service.

New Topics

Forum List

Back