Biden speaking in Scranton right now. Touts his history on Amtrak.

too bad he wasn't on this one!
too bad.jpg

I kid you not (link will have to come later) he is bragging about all the miles he has travelled on Amtrak and actually said:

"I community every single day for 36 years as Vice President of the United States".

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The Democrats know full well they have an insurmountable problem. What they don't know is what to do about it, since there's no way Harris can credibly fill the seat, and media can cover only for so long before their own interests take precedence.

It is nice to hear a real President. He is giving a decent presentation. He was right on the money when discussing green energy. Unlike the former guy, he speaks to the nation as an adult. Go Joe!

Last edited:
I kid you not (link will have to come later) he is bragging about all the miles he has travelled on Amtrak and actually said:

"I community every single day for 36 years as Vice President of the United States".

No one cares except you card carrying members of Alt-Right Nation. :)
Cofeve!!

~~~~~~
As usual he rambles and mubles about his past and say's nothing... Meanwhile the number of ships laying off the coast of California have doubled with no place to put the containers once they're off loaded.
Rather than reroute the ships through the Panama to Eastern ports to alleviate the load Joey Xi continues his fraudulent incompetent reign.

Yeah. I can understand your confusion. Our President is addressing the nation in adult terms. Some people can’t seem to handle that.
The Vegetable is babbling on about nothing America cares about. Fuck his childhood friends and all the idiots he thinks he grew up with.

And we don't care about what his dad, mom, or Jimmy who lived 5 blocks down says about "Joey".

Did he salute the Marine

Did his butt get wiped?

~~~~~~
As usual he rambles and mubles about his past and say's nothing... Meanwhile the number of ships laying off the coast of California have doubled with no place to put the containers once they're off loaded.
Rather than reroute the ships through the Panama to Eastern ports to alleviate the load Joey Xi continues his fraudulent incompetent reign.
Hey....I told everyone how bad it would get and none of you believed me.

Nice Speech. Despite what some ant-Biden posters have to say, the speech was well thought out.

For the record, I am fine with parts of the 3.5T package being scaled back. The moderates were right on that score. I will wait and see what Biden has to say at the Townhall tomorrow.

New Topics

Forum List

Back