Biden...so far has he yielded a better result for Americans or for Mexico’s citizens?

Why does it seem like the self proclaimed intellectuals always stay clear of threads that call for substantive discussion and critical thought?
It’s as if anything more than a typical cookie cutter Orange Man Bad thread throws them for a loop.
Mac1958 whats your thoughts?

Why does it seem like the self proclaimed intellectuals always stay clear of threads that call for substantive discussion and critical thought?
It’s as if anything more than a typical cookie cutter Orange Man Bad thread throws them for a loop.
Much better for America. Not even close. What a delightful relief. What a wonderful improvement. It's so nice to know that America is better and smarter than I had feared. Phew!

Holy crap, I'm very, very pleased. Even when I disagree with what Biden does, I'll know we're much better off overall.

Thank you for asking.

Much better for America. Not even close. What a delightful relief. What a wonderful improvement. It's so nice to know that America is better and smarter than I had feared. Phew!

Holy crap, I'm very, very pleased. Even when I disagree with what Biden does, I'll know we're much better off overall.

Thank you for asking.

Because you say so, because you want it to be so or because his actions are quantifiable?
Care to reconcile things for us and show us how/where Americans are winning more than Mexico’s people are?
(watch this folks)

Thank you for asking.

Because you say so, because you want it to be so or because his actions are quantifiable?
Care to reconcile things for us and show us how/where Americans are winning more than Mexico’s people are?
(watch this folks)
Because I say so.

Silly goose.

Thank you for asking.

(watch this folks)
Because I say so.

Silly goose.
Haha...that’s what I thought.
(did you see that folks?)
No substantive dialogue to offer, zero critical thought...just good ole FEELZ.

What's because PROGS are a fraud for 1K Alex? They're talk a-lots with nothing behind it. They're intellectually dishonest, lazy, twisted or have been.

Forum List

Back