Biden Signs Executive Order To End Private Prison Contracts

There has been a bi-partisan consensus against ws, since before I was born. And I am not young.

For you to act as though ws is still the law of the land, or even a serious force at all,
White supremacy was a major factor of social life during my childhood, and I've seen no evidence of a meaningful
"bipartisan consensus" against the eternal Lost Cause since that time.

Vignette%20capitol%20police.JPG

"The denial of social and political freedom to minorities continued into the mid-20th century, resulting in the civil rights movement.[11]

"Sociologist Stephen Klineberg has stated that U.S. immigration laws prior to 1965 clearly declared 'that Northern Europeans are a superior subspecies of the white race'.[12]

"The Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 opened entry to the U.S. to non Germanic groups, and significantly altered the demographic mix in the U.S. as a result.[12]

"16 U.S. states banned interracial marriage through anti-miscegenation laws until 1967, when these laws were invalidated by the Supreme Court of the United States' decision in Loving v. Virginia."

White supremacy - Wikipedia

"Corporations have privatized most of the prison functions once handled by governments. They run prison commissaries and, since the prisoners have nowhere else to shop, often jack up prices by as much as 100 percent.

Now, compare that in price to other vendors who sell inside of government facilities.

Cause otherwise, it is a meaningless number.

They also contract prison labor for companies and pay them as little as 23 Cents an hour.

Considering that they get free room and board and are only saving for limited available goods, that makes some sense.

It would be very generous to pay them a market rate, while giving them free room and board.

Private prisons pay for all upkeep and any changes to their buildings and personnel.

Much cheaper than having the State Governments do it.

Do you understand the quota system? They had to fill so many beds to keep the investors happy..

Its not something that Republicans or Democrats or Christians should be proud of.. Like paying kickbacks for referrals. Evil and corrupt.... but they made enough money to keep the stockholders happy,

What kind of woman are you?

So did Private Prisons make people commit crimes??

Greg

Private prison stocks crashed when Trump took office in 2016.
You have no answer; gottit!!!

Greg

I have seen it done to minority Conservatives, specifically dinesh d'souza.
Is this what you're referring to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza#:~:text=In%202014%2C%20D'Souza%20pleaded,probation%2C%20and%20a%20%2430%2C000%20fine.

"In 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a 'straw donor' to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign.[13][14]

"He was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years' probation, and a $30,000 fine.[15][16]

"In 2018, D'Souza was issued a pardon by President Donald Trump."

Yes. They basically bullied him in to pleaing, in just the manner you described.
Just imagine if he didn't have the money to afford his own legal counsel...He would have really been screwed...

However, if he was poor; he probably wouldn't be involved in any campaign donation schemes.....so it balances out

NO top tier lawyers will work for Trump.. He's a nightmare client.. He knows more than all the lawyers and he doesn't pay his legal bills.
Most elites also know more than their hired hands; why do you think these top tier lawyers get paid so much?
Their clients are miserable.

Trump also knows more than medical professionals, generals and US intelligence.
It's obvious you don't know any wealthy people.

Actually I know many wealthy people in including my brothers.. One of whom is worth 30 million. They aren't low IQ and poorly educated like Trump... and they never sue anyone.
Ad hominem.
30 million is average for someone who owns a few businesses.
I know people whose assets exceed 50 million and are absolute arrogant assholes.

Just one business.

You should hang out more with your brothers as you will learn a lot and seem more knowledgeable here.

I loaned them the money to go into business.

Private prisons pay for all upkeep and any changes to their buildings and personnel.

Do you understand the quota system? They had to fill so many beds to keep the investors happy..

Its not something that Republicans or Democrats or Christians should be proud of.. Like paying kickbacks for referrals. Evil and corrupt.... but they made enough money to keep the stockholders happy,

Greg

Private prison stocks crashed when Trump took office in 2016.
You have no answer; gottit!!!

Greg

private_prison_stock_drop_biden_win_parole_il_2020-1024x531.png

I have seen it done to minority Conservatives, specifically dinesh d'souza.
Is this what you're referring to?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D%27Souza#:~:text=In%202014%2C%20D'Souza%20pleaded,probation%2C%20and%20a%20%2430%2C000%20fine.

"In 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty in federal court to one felony charge of using a 'straw donor' to make an illegal campaign contribution to a 2012 United States Senate campaign.[13][14]

"He was sentenced to eight months in a halfway house near his home in San Diego, five years' probation, and a $30,000 fine.[15][16]

"In 2018, D'Souza was issued a pardon by President Donald Trump."

Yes. They basically bullied him in to pleaing, in just the manner you described.
Just imagine if he didn't have the money to afford his own legal counsel...He would have really been screwed...

However, if he was poor; he probably wouldn't be involved in any campaign donation schemes.....so it balances out

NO top tier lawyers will work for Trump.. He's a nightmare client.. He knows more than all the lawyers and he doesn't pay his legal bills.
Most elites also know more than their hired hands; why do you think these top tier lawyers get paid so much?
Their clients are miserable.

Trump also knows more than medical professionals, generals and US intelligence.
It's obvious you don't know any wealthy people.

Actually I know many wealthy people in including my brothers.. One of whom is worth 30 million. They aren't low IQ and poorly educated like Trump... and they never sue anyone.
Ad hominem.
30 million is average for someone who owns a few businesses.
I know people whose assets exceed 50 million and are absolute arrogant assholes.

Just one business.

You should hang out more with your brothers as you will learn a lot and seem more knowledgeable here.

I loaned them the money to go into business.
Cool...you're a good sister.
Now grow up and make fact filled posts rather than ad hominems.

I suspect that this Biden gambit is nothing more than a way of producing more government-employee union members. More blind, stupid toadies who will reliably vote Democrat.

It has nothing to do with equity or anything like it. The demographics in Federal prisons are fully justified by the criminality of the prison population, and have nothing to do with "systemic racism." Which, BTW, doesn't exist.

Greg

Private prisons argue to keep things a crime that should never be a crime. Like private use of pot.

I suspect that this Biden gambit is nothing more than a way of producing more government-employee union members. More blind, stupid toadies who will reliably vote Democrat.

It has nothing to do with equity or anything like it. The demographics in Federal prisons are fully justified by the criminality of the prison population, and have nothing to do with "systemic racism." Which, BTW, doesn't exist.

Yes, systemic racism does exist.. and many well-meaning otherwise kind Americans just don't see it.

Chick filet is also an early investor in private prisons. See Wackenhut.

Still no proof that Hobby Lobby and Chik-Fil-A invested in private prisons?

Now, compare that in price to other vendors who sell inside of government facilities
That's an apples to oranges comparison since inmates inside of jails and convicts living in prisons have no place to shop except their local commissary while consumers shopping in other government facilities can spend their currency elsewhere if they don't like paying a 100% markup.

Now, compare that in price to other vendors who sell inside of government facilities
That's an apples to oranges comparison since inmates inside of jails and convicts living in prisons have no place to shop except their local commissary while consumers shopping in other government facilities can spend their currency elsewhere if they don't like paying a 100% markup.

And yet, from what I have seen, they still have quite a mark up.

Implying that the cause might not be the wacism or the lack of choices that you assume it to be from.

The blue states are not going to like this....

How do you figure? Blue State voters like paying higher taxes.

The real problem that libs have with private prisons is that the Private Sector isn't that hot on unions, so the their Big Labor buddies can't get a taste out of the correctional officers' pay envelopes.

We never should have gone to for profit Prisons

Why would you think that? Private prisons eliminate a lot of pension liability for corrections officers , as well as a lot of other expenses for the state. There are a lot of other areas in government where contracts are given to private operators. From hotel rooms for traveling bureaucrats, to building roads and stadiums to refuse collection.

Why is this so "off limits" to you?

"President Joe Biden on Tuesday will order the Department of Justice to end its reliance on private prisons [as well as] acknowledge the central role the government has played in implementing discriminatory housing policies, White House officials say. The order to end the reliance on privately run prisons directs the attorney general not to renew Justice Department contracts with privately operated criminal detention facilities. The latest executive actions come after Biden signed an order Monday reversing a Trump-era Pentagon policy that largely barred transgender people from serving in the military."

WTF?? Do you know how much money you costing investors in the private prison industry by doing this?? The private prison industry shot up like a rocket during the Trump admin; now these thug fascists are attacking private prisons?? This is obviously proof that BLM controls Biden; because this was the crap they were advocating for along with judicial, police and prison reform...

Why can't they just do what Trump did?? Just release a few people early here and there so you can claim that you are doing justice reform; but you aren't supposed to ACTUALLY do something..especially something like this that causes investors to lose money...It was bad enough we can no longer ban a bunch of cross dressing fags and queers from the military...but this attack on private prisons is even worse...
The stupid fucks should have known that private prisons would be on the way out when Democrats took over. Why should we give a shit?

"President Joe Biden on Tuesday will order the Department of Justice to end its reliance on private prisons [as well as] acknowledge the central role the government has played in implementing discriminatory housing policies, White House officials say. The order to end the reliance on privately run prisons directs the attorney general not to renew Justice Department contracts with privately operated criminal detention facilities. The latest executive actions come after Biden signed an order Monday reversing a Trump-era Pentagon policy that largely barred transgender people from serving in the military."

WTF?? Do you know how much money you costing investors in the private prison industry by doing this?? The private prison industry shot up like a rocket during the Trump admin; now these thug fascists are attacking private prisons?? This is obviously proof that BLM controls Biden; because this was the crap they were advocating for along with judicial, police and prison reform...

Why can't they just do what Trump did?? Just release a few people early here and there so you can claim that you are doing justice reform; but you aren't supposed to ACTUALLY do something..especially something like this that causes investors to lose money...It was bad enough we can no longer ban a bunch of cross dressing fags and queers from the military...but this attack on private prisons is even worse...
The stupid fucks should have known that private prisons would be on the way out when Democrats took over. Why should we give a shit?

You are right, the Left likes to socialize everything, they despise the Private Sector.

Forum List

Back