Biden Signs Executive Order Enhancing LGBTQ Protections On Day 1

"Sleepy Joe has not been sleeping much today. He has been busy dismantleing the carnage and injustices of the Trump years. Here is the latest example. Go Joe!

Biden Signs Executive Order Enhancing LGBTQ Protections On Day 1 | HuffPost

The order tells federal agencies to apply discrimination protections to sexual orientation and gender identity, a stark reversal from the Trump administration.

Under the new executive guidance, federal agencies are to assume that laws forbidding discrimination apply to sexual orientation and gender identity, not just race, religion, sex and national origin. The measure was part of a slew of orders Biden signed shortly after his swearing-in, as both a substantive and a symbolic rebuke of the Trump era.
The order suggests that enforcement agencies under Biden will be open to pursuing discrimination complaints on behalf of LGBTQ people in a way the Trump administration was not.

The Supreme Court issued a landmark decision last June ruling that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects workers from discrimination related to sexual orientation and gender identity. But that ruling applies explicitly to discrimination in the workplace, whereas Biden’s executive order makes clear the safeguards extend to other areas like housing and education.

I don't treat people any different with or without the EO, so it has little effect in my life. People have the choice to be who they fell like they want to be and as long as it does not interfere with my beliefs or way of life, then do what you like.
Well that is you. There are plenty of others out there who would discriminate if they could
You’re such a perpetual victim. Cry me a river
That is moronic. How am I a victim? You don't know shit about me . I am an advocate for those who are victims at the hands of bigots like you
How am I a bigot? You don’t know anything about me? And I do know you from your constant whiny posts here.

"Sleepy Joe has not been sleeping much today. He has been busy dismantleing the carnage and injustices of the Trump years. Here is the latest example. Go Joe!

The order tells federal agencies to apply discrimination protections to sexual orientation and gender identity, a stark reversal from the Trump administration.

Under the new executive guidance, federal agencies are to assume that laws forbidding discrimination apply to sexual orientation and gender identity, not just race, religion, sex and national origin. The measure was part of a slew of orders Biden signed shortly after his swearing-in, as both a substantive and a symbolic rebuke of the Trump era.
The order suggests that enforcement agencies under Biden will be open to pursuing discrimination complaints on behalf of LGBTQ people in a way the Trump administration was not.

The Supreme Court issued a landmark decision last June ruling that Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 protects workers from discrimination related to sexual orientation and gender identity. But that ruling applies explicitly to discrimination in the workplace, whereas Biden’s executive order makes clear the safeguards extend to other areas like housing and education.
What has he done so far to make life better and safer for everyday working Americans? The workplace is now your home so doubt much discrimination is going on there.

Man, people are such easily manipulated sheep.

I find it hard to believe the level of stupidity going on here. You doubt that there is any discrimination in the workplace. ?? Pull your head out!

Then there are those blathering about trans people and men in dresses and women’s rooms, sexualizing children, special treatment for “perverts” and all sorts of other stupid shit
PEOPLE! This is about the right of all people to work without fear of being discriminated again because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. That is not special treatment. It does not condone behavior that is offensive or that would disrupt the workplace. It does not promote child sexual about. You people need to grow the fuck up and get an education, and while you're at it , consider how you would feel if you could be fired simply for having a picture of you partner or spouse on your desk or posted to Facebook if seen by someone who disapproved of them for some reason. You people make me sick with your viciousness and ignorance.
Hey loser, how about some human decency? Men in dresses don’t belong in a work place.
Thank you for verifying that you have an abysmal and pathetic understanding of the actual issue
Enlighten me
I already did . Apparently it is hopeless. You do not have the capacity for enlightenment
I am sorry you’re unhappy with who you are. Please get some help. Snowflake

I don't treat people any different with or without the EO, so it has little effect in my life. People have the choice to be who they fell like they want to be and as long as it does not interfere with my beliefs or way of life, then do what you like.
Well that is you. There are plenty of others out there who would discriminate if they could

I am realistic that there are bad people in this world, I also believe the vast majority are honest, upright and will do the right thing. I have always gotten along with others and when I owned my company, people were not allowed to talk religion, politics or about sex in the work place. No place for those issues at work. If you do your job, do it well and mind your own business, I'd put you to work and we got along fine, if you discussed religion, politics or sex, I'd have you written up. I don't play silly kids games at the work place.
Good for you. I will nominate you for sainthood. Now please explain your position on Bidens EO

"Sainthood?" Sorry I thought you wanted a serious adult discussion.

That is moronic. How am I a victim? You don't know shit about me . I am an advocate for those who are victims at the hands of bigots like you
How am I a bigot? You don’t know anything about me? And I do know you from your constant whiny posts here.
How are you a bigot.? You rail about "men in dresses" showing that you have no understading or empathy for the reality of transsexuality. You see them as freaks who do not deserve any respect or consideration. Do you or do you not believe that LGBT people should be treated with dignity and aforded equality and protections in the work place? If you answer in the affirmative I will retract by accusation that you are a bigot but I don't think that you will. That much I know about you

Last edited:

I am realistic that there are bad people in this world, I also believe the vast majority are honest, upright and will do the right thing. I have always gotten along with others and when I owned my company, people were not allowed to talk religion, politics or about sex in the work place. No place for those issues at work. If you do your job, do it well and mind your own business, I'd put you to work and we got along fine, if you discussed religion, politics or sex, I'd have you written up. I don't play silly kids games at the work place.
Good for you. I will nominate you for sainthood. Now please explain your position on Bidens EO

"Sainthood?" Sorry I thought you wanted a serious adult discussion.
On this board? I have abandond all hope of that a long time ago

What has he done so far to make life better and safer for everyday working Americans? The workplace is now your home so doubt much discrimination is going on there.

Man, people are such easily manipulated sheep.

I find it hard to believe the level of stupidity going on here. You doubt that there is any discrimination in the workplace. ?? Pull your head out!

Then there are those blathering about trans people and men in dresses and women’s rooms, sexualizing children, special treatment for “perverts” and all sorts of other stupid shit
PEOPLE! This is about the right of all people to work without fear of being discriminated again because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. That is not special treatment. It does not condone behavior that is offensive or that would disrupt the workplace. It does not promote child sexual about. You people need to grow the fuck up and get an education, and while you're at it , consider how you would feel if you could be fired simply for having a picture of you partner or spouse on your desk or posted to Facebook if seen by someone who disapproved of them for some reason. You people make me sick with your viciousness and ignorance.
Hey loser, how about some human decency? Men in dresses don’t belong in a work place.
Thank you for verifying that you have an abysmal and pathetic understanding of the actual issue
Enlighten me
I already did . Apparently it is hopeless. You do not have the capacity for enlightenment
I am sorry you’re unhappy with who you are. Please get some help. Snowflake
Jesus fucking Christ. !I'm unhappy with who I am?. YOU know nothing about ME, and if you're making some assumption about my sexuality based on my politicts, it just confirms how pathetically stupid you are.

How are you a bigot.? You rail about "men in dresses" showing that you have no understading or empathy for the reality of transsexuality. You see them as freaks who do not deserve any respect or consideration. Do you or do you not believe that LGBT people should be treated with dignity and aforded equality and protections in the work place? If you answer in the affirmative I will retract by accusation that you are a bigot but I don't think that you will. That much I know about you

In practice, "transgender protections" means that a guy can call himself a girl and enter female sports competitions and nobody is allowed to say anything about it.

In practice, "transgender protections" means that a guy can call himself a girl and enter female sports competitions and nobody is allowed to say anything about it.
That guy is a transwoman. But this is about workplace discrimination, not sports. When you make it about sports which is an entirley diffierent topic you're employing a red herring logical fallacy intended to divert attention away fromm the issue at hand.

If you want to dicuss transwomen in womens sports start a topic on it. For the reccord, I wills ay that it is a difficult and contentious issue and I don't know wht the answer is, or how to resolve it equitably. I admit what I don't knowYou guys think you know, or pretend that you know while automtically condemning the trans person. Shame!

You phucking weirdos want dudes with dicks playing in women's sports and locker rooms.

I know...but hey....under the new Chief in Thief who just stole this election, things are going to be great!

1611279144909.png

That guy is a transwoman. But this is about workplace discrimination, not sports. When you make it about sports which is an entirley diffierent topic you're employing a red herring logical fallacy intended to divert attention away fromm the issue at hand.

If you want to dicuss transwomen in womens sports start a topic on it. For the reccord, I wills ay that it is a difficult and contentious issue and I don't know wht the answer is, or how to resolve it equitably. I admit what I don't knowYou guys think you know, or pretend that you know while automtically condemning the trans person. Shame!
Learn to spell. How about we trust science? You cannot change your sex or your gender.

If you want to dicuss [sic] transwomen in womens [sic] sports start a topic on it. For the reccord [sic], I wills ay that it is a difficult and contentious issue and I don't know wht [sic] the answer is, or how to resolve it equitably. I admit what I don't knowYou [sic] guys think you know, or pretend that you know while automtically [sic] condemning the trans person. Shame!

Nothing difficult at all. Nothing that ought to be the least bit controversial. As a matter of hard, undeniable, unalterable scientific fact, a “trans woman” is not a woman at all, and is not, in any rational sense, female. He's male, and he has the inherent athletic advantages that come from being male. The entire purpose for having separate sports for girls and women is that that they can compete in a fair manner against one another, without being overwhelmed and defeated by men who have a solid biologically-based advantage over them. To allow “trans women” to compete in women's sports, against actual women over whom they have a biological advantage, is cheating, plain and simple.

That guy is a transwoman. But this is about workplace discrimination, not sports. When you make it about sports which is an entirley [sic] diffierent [sic] topic you're employing a red herring logical fallacy intended to divert attention away fromm [sic] the issue at hand.

The facets of this issue are inseparable. The hard truth is that a man is not a woman, and cannot become a woman. It is madness to think that he can be, to expect him to be recognized and treated as a woman; and it is especially mad to expect sane people to play along with this nonsense. It certainly is madness as well as just plain evil, to allow these mentally-defective male degenerates to intrude upon women's intimate facilities, such as restrooms, dressing rooms, locker rooms, etc.; sacrificing the safety and modesty of girls and women in order to pander to these dangerous perverts.

13061955_1003507443017961_8312293386271927368_n-jpg.446227

Learn to spell. How about we trust science? You cannot change your sex or your gender.
You have a nerve mentioning science. You people have no idea what science says about transgender. Furthermore you won't research it because you might learn something that challenges your beliefs and cause you to see them as human being instead of freaks

You have a nerve mentioning science. You people have no idea what science says about transgender. Furthermore you won't research it because you might learn something that challenges your beliefs and cause you to see them as human being instead of freaks
Science says boys have a penis and girls have a vagina. You're welcome for the lesson.

"Tranny Alert"
tenor.gif

"Tranny Alert"
tenor.gif
Hey Kid. Does Mommy and Daddy know that you talking to grown ups about adult subjects on the internet? If they find out you're not going be allowed to go the the playground after Special Ed. class

In Related News:

Christians Panic After Biden Signs Executive Order Protecting LGBTQ Rights | Michael Stone (patheos.com)

On his first day in office, President Biden issued a sweeping executive order making it clear that gay and transgender people are protected against discrimination in schools, health care, the workplace and other realms of American life.
Yes he did. Whats the problem? I would some Christians to tell us EXACTLY what you object to in this statement

Every person should be treated with respect and dignity and should be able to live without fear, no matter who they are or whom they love. Children should be able to learn without worrying about whether they will be denied access to the restroom, the locker room, or school sports. Adults should be able to earn a living and pursue a vocation knowing that they will not be fired, demoted, or mistreated because of whom they go home to or because how they dress does not conform to sex-based stereotypes. People should be able to access healthcare and secure a roof over their heads without being subjected to sex discrimination. All persons should receive equal treatment under the law, no matter their gender identity or sexual orientation.
:

Forum List

Back